Jump to content

Cass river photo / video from Coast to Coast website


Doodler
 Share

Recommended Posts

Has this video been covered?

 

https://youtu.be/7Tid7JY4ZJ8

 

As reported on the Coast to Coast website.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-bigfoot-filmed-crossing-river-in-michigan/

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I usually have no patience for blursquatches but I see a few clues here this could be authentic.

 

1. If this is a hoax then whatever suit that was made includes something propping up the legs. Look at how shallow the water is compared to the guy walking (up to its knees?). The photographer was supposedly kayaking at the time so who kayaks in shallow water?  Even from a distance you can tell that thing has some height to it.

2. The water seems to be moving with his steps (see video) so it would be a pretty good hoax if they dropped that in to be convincing.

3. I distinctly see a deer draped around the guy's neck. From a distance, it kind of blends in with the guy's arm and shoulders. It makes perfect sense for a BF to carry a kill that way.

 

23 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

It looks to me like the BF has a blond mohawk.  Am I seeing that right?

Yes!  Blonde hairstyle is "in" now with this new generation of BFs.

 

click the top bar.

                  👇

 

Edited by Arvedis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

It looks to me like the BF has a blond mohawk.  Am I seeing that right?

LOL

 

Hard to tell what it is but I'm going with a fisherman with waders on carrying something . When he zooms it it looks like a profile of a mans head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully, this is my first and last blursquatch! IMO, that's a deer carcass he's carrying, and the water is just above his knees, we'll say lower thigh.

 

According to these stats, the Cass River in Michigan is like 4-5 feet deep: https://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?site_no=04151500.

 

So that is a tall and wide fisherman who decided to wade across the river carrying a deer carcass or...?  Seems less odds that this took place at a low part of the river that people kayak on and that shadow is really a jacket flap? In summer?

 

2021-07-13 23_04_07-Window.jpg

Edited by Arvedis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Arvedis said:

 

I usually have no patience for blursquatches but I see a few clues here this could be authentic.

 

1. If this is a hoax then whatever suit that was made includes something propping up the legs. Look at how shallow the water is compared to the guy walking (up to its knees?). The photographer was supposedly kayaking at the time so who kayaks in shallow water?  Even from a distance you can tell that thing has some height to it.

2. The water seems to be moving with his steps (see video) so it would be a pretty good hoax if they dropped that in to be convincing.

3. I distinctly see a deer draped around the guy's neck. From a distance, it kind of blends in with the guy's arm and shoulders. It makes perfect sense for a BF to carry a kill that way.

 

Hmm, that still has me reconsidering.  I will admit when I watched the video I saw both a man and a BF at different points.  A few more thoughts:

 

  • Based on the water movement, river size, and the wake thrown off by the movement the water does not look shallow.  How deep who knows but my guess is around 2 feet.  For humans, the tibia (foot to knee represents about 30% of total height.  So if the water is 2 feet deep the height is roughly 6.6 Ft.  The creature sure does look broad enough to be a 7 footer and 400+ pounds. 
  • If it is a BF, I am betting it is a shela carrying her young.  This would make the most sense and the pic looks a lot like several others of mommas carrying their babies.  The BF also looks more like a femaile body type.  
  • I would bet a large sum of money that this is not a video special effects.  Either human fisherman or BF in my book.
  • The creature is pretty effortlessly moving through the water.  For me crossing at that depth relative to my body I am either high stepping it or slogging along with a lot of body motion.  This is no problem for this babe.
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being a Michigander I can tell you water ways are high right now.  We have had a lot of rain of late.  Some areas of Michigan have had double the annual rainfall we usually see this time of year.  Food for thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just my quick, first impression. The head does not have the "typical" BF shape; to me it looks very square (which does not look human either).

 

image.png

 

The body looks odd as well.

 

Looks neither BF or human to my eyes, so I have no idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VAfooter said:

Just my quick, first impression. The head does not have the "typical" BF shape; to me it looks very square (which does not look human either).

 

image.png

 

The body looks odd as well.

 

Looks neither BF or human to my eyes, so I have no idea.

I am in the same boat as you.

 

I don’t know what I am looking at here.  I almost think that I am seeing two large round eyes here…

 

 

4831759F-B0AA-4D04-B71D-1A384D640089.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hes moving pretty quick through the water. seems faster than a human would do it through 3-5 depth . cell phone footage is not going to tell us the real story no matter how much can be squeezed from it .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sadly I agree.   Blobsquatches can provide entertainment via discussion and dissection but will never move the needle.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, NCBFr said:

It looks to me like the BF has a blond mohawk.  Am I seeing that right?

 

definitely something going on with the head shape in general. I want to believe though and since there is a confirmed squatch with dreadlocks, and now one with a mohawk, that means there must be a squatch with a mullet out there somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taking a debunk approach, it could be a bulky throwaway suit and wraps or cover ups. Possibly accounts for the odd shape of the head too. I remember a while ago there was drone footage that caught a creature on the ground running for cover.  All attempts to ratio the actual size of the creature had it as pretty tall. But when the hoaxers came out with the trick a few weeks later, it turned out it was not tall,  just wearing ridiculously bad costumes when seen up close.  So a hoax is possible in that regard here too. What else do we know about the person and conditions of the scene? I am naïve sometimes and wonder why anyone would waste their efforts but I think it is so they can play a joke on people like me who try to figure out. :lol:

 

Edited by Arvedis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...