Cass river photo / video from Coast to Coast website

Doodler

On 7/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, VAfooter said:

Just my quick, first impression. The head does not have the "typical" BF shape; to me it looks very square (which does not look human either).

image.png

The body looks odd as well.

Looks neither BF or human to my eyes, so I have no idea.

The body is weird but mainly because it is carrying something, crappy video quality, and pretty strong lighting highlites.  The head does look wrong, but on the other hand I see no neck, uniform color, BF-like ass, thighs, and back, and effortlessly slog through the river.

I wonder if the video is stopped by the kayaker at the ending point we see in the video or if the guy critiquing the video stops it there? It seems to me that there could have been quite a bit of additional footage to pick apart if they would have recorded all the way to were the subject gets to the other side.

BFF Donor
On 7/14/2021 at 9:47 AM, MontanaFooter said:

.......cell phone footage is not going to tell us the real story no matter how much can be squeezed from it .

If the PG film didn't inspire any "official" (government science organization) action whatsoever (including comment), no video or movie footage of any type or caliber is going to move the ball an inch. 

That posted, it could be a bigfoot, and it could be a man in a suit, but it's NOT a bear, echidna, or extraterrestrial space voyager. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like it may be hip waders and bug baffler shirt/head net--often worn with a hat of sorts to keep it out of one's face. I agree, the head looks human. At one point, there appears to be a crease line spanning the bicep to forearm in the mesh netting? as it faces the cam with right arm bent. General/average river depth is no way to gauge what's going on in this location.  Good point about powerline ROW Sasquatch highway but they're often easy atv access points as well.

ETA: on second look, I don' think he has a hat on, does look to be blonde hair though.

Edited by Kiwakwe

• 2 weeks later...

The head shape throws me off as well. If it was just a guy with waders, then wouldn't the guy who shot the video be able to determine that? It doesn't seem an unreasonable distance. 

• 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but looks like an elder male, because of the grey short hair I'm seeing. Also, the knee is shinny when pulled out of the water (is the subject wearing weightier?), and you can also see a possible bulge between between the knees & the elbow, which could represent someone crossing a river wearing weightiers as well.. Just my IMO :)

Cheers!

IsThisASquatch.png.bbfbbd28852e67fa234596f413ab3f86.png

In the picture above, my pareidolia sees a person in a brown shirt or jacket wading, with a staff in his right hand, piggybacking a person in a pink-ish or "salmon" colored shirt across the river.

MIB

In another pic, it looks like a man clad in brown wearing wadders, carrying a dog.