Bigger Than Bigfoot

Guest HairyGreek

I noticed that too, I can't find any follow up on it. It is these kinds of stories that intrigue me. Now if we find out the dryer is a time portal for socks, all the world's mysteries will be solved!!!

As for poltergeists misplacing things such as the electronic cigarette and Guy's son's wallet, I think in some instances those are time slips. In one stream we place an object in a certain area and as the stream slips, not everything gets carried over so you "remember" putting the object somewhere else.

A couple of years ago I visited an old plantation house for a holiday party. There was only one bathroom that was added onto the back porch and the door was locked with a hook latch. I went to the restroom but could not get the door closed all the way because of settling so the door would not slide into the frame. I had the door within my sights at all times just in case someone tried to run in on me, got up to wash my hands at the sink, turned around and the door was in the frame with latch hook slipped into place. Was it a poltergeist? I thought it might be, but I am beginning to think I just had a time slip where two streams blended. I just remembered the other incident in the stream I was no longer in where I could not get the door closed.

Guest wild eyed willy

Jodie, time slips seems even more unlikely than time travel.

Time slpis also does not explain things like the curtain being held open by an unseen something or being closed again. It doesn't acount for the foot steps comming up the basement stairs when no one is there or the front door closing and foot steps walking in to the kitchen, again with no one there. Or the invisable things that sit or walk around on the bed while your in it.. or the voices that come out of nowhere.

For us time slips should be noticable, eventually things would be moving or disappearing right before your eyes. I don't think I can by that idea either.

Edited by wild eyed willy

Throwing it out there just for you, WEW :)

If it makes you feel any better , I had footsteps, knocking on doors, knocking on walls, exploding coffee mugs, drinking glasses, light bulbs, fried computers, lots of other stuff besides just the misplaced partial and bites out of the tomatoes. It lasted about 4 months and disappeared.