New world Monkey (Bigfoot/ Sasquatch)

ShadowBorn

Not sure how true this may be. But it does sound like the real thing to me. I feel real good about this. The Gov knows what these creatures are and they have always known. This might be why the scientist do not want to bother looking for these creature. Here is what i am posting:https://youtu.be/7Ji77Dkestk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Interesting find. Has there been any follow up to confirm any of the names and incidents described in this story?

3 hours ago, BC witness said:

........Has there been any follow up to confirm any of the names and incidents described in this story?

After seeing the video I googled up "cebidatelidae". There isn't much of substance. There was a 2016 FOIA request to the National Park Service using the word as one of several key words. The FOIA request appears to have closed out within a year, and probably revealed nothing.

https://www.nps.gov/aboutus/foia/upload/FY2017_JANUARY-2017_ForWeb.PDF

Spoiler

This is old news.   Linda Newton Perry is a known hoaxer.   Bigfoot Ballyhoo is her site.   She is the perpetrator of the Sru Lake hoax which I personally investigated .. boots on the ground since it was about 6 miles from my childhood home and I'd been to the location several times (including on my honeymoon).   None of the stuff claimed happened.   The pictures on her site were not of the people she claimed they were.    It's just .. garbage.

Take a look at the sasquatch hall of shame online.   You'll see her listed 2nd from the top.   Distance yourself from her in every way possible.

MIB

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Admin

I remember this from some years back. I do not remember if it was totally debunked or if it was just highly un-verifiable. I do seem to recall that there was very little information on Dr. Miller which raised some serious red flags about the story. 

Yes, anything to do with LNP is highly suspect in my opinion.

Update: The Hall of Shame site. The Miller document is featured.

https://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---bigfoot-ballyhoo--linda-newton-perry.html

• 2 years later...

I recall seeing a movie a while back making the claim that three forms of essentially sasquatch evolved in South America Nd then moved northward. It was unusual to see this idea again. I find it hard to fathom that such size would be attained uniquely by one subgroup of new world monkey, develop bipedalism independently and attain a foot structure so close to we hominids. Perhaps the extraterrestrial s had two labs running in their development of mine  slaves. Of course it is possible all the South American predecessors  were wiped out by the arrival of europeans, at the same time those antigens killed off 95% of the indigenous humans....

• 2 weeks later...

You brought up a good point Shadowborn. If I remember correctly Dr. Miller of the US Department of Interior was sent on a mission to study reports of Sasquatches in the Pacific North West. “The Department of the Interior manages public lands and minerals, national parks, and wildlife refuges and upholds Federal trust responsibilities to Indian tribes and Native Alaskans. Additionally, Interior is responsible for endangered species conservation and other environmental conservation efforts.  If the DOI is failing to protect Sasquatches, or reporting to the public then the tax payers have an obligation to know the truth in regards to Sasauatch.

Nice find Shadowborn. A few years back, I ran across this and wanted to know more. Dr. Miller describes several species of Sasquatch in his report prior to 1950 and agrees that these creatures inhabit the forest of that the United States. His report was possibly hidden from the public by our Department of Interior for unknown reasons. He reported on eye witness sightings, and he viewed a decease bigfoot. It appears that the Department of Interior buried Dr. Miller’s report in the Dark Files.

What possible reason could the Department of Interior have to motivate them to hide information of a 7’ to 8’ tall intelligent ape living in the forest of North America? The tax payers paid for this report and the DOI should provide it. Sounds like hiding all kinds of reports from the public is an accepted government practice?      UFOs?   Why hide Sasquatches?

Bc so many ppl help the government perpetuate the myth of BF by their super  human abilities.   They can avoid cams, they only inhabit remote locations ( despite sightings from n lower 48).  They slap campers or steel food out of coolers at camp when convenient Etc.     I.E.  members on this board.   They know who they are.  They are part of the disinformation campaign…..

Edited by Twist

On 9/15/2023 at 5:35 PM, Twist said:

Bc so many ppl help the government perpetuate the myth of BF by their super  human abilities.   They can avoid cams, they only inhabit remote locations ( despite sightings from n lower 48).  They slap campers or steel food out of coolers at camp when convenient Etc.     I.E.  members on this board.   They know who they are.  They are part of the disinformation campaign…..

What about government cover up? Why would the Interior Dept. hide bigfoot from the public?