The Sasquatch Has Gone Global

hiflier

I have always had a keen interest regarding border patrol surveillance capabilities and have, off and on, done a bit of research along the lines of Border Patrol monitoring as it pertains to our hairy friend. What is NOT common knowledge, though,  is the fact that there is now, and has been, a large network program for tracking animal migrations in place at the global scale https://wildlifedata.org/2020/04/18/movebank/ These network platforms are based in space and have expanded world wide, and will continue to expand, as more groups, universities and government agencies get involved and provide input. What does this mean for us and our Bigfoot research.

How far behind in that research are we? And are we living in a bubble trying to circumvent a much more powerful and knowledgeable monitoring system that already knows what's going on, not just at, say, the US/Canada border but elsewhere? Wherever such creatures as the Sasquatch are suspected to exist- like the Yeren, the Yowie, the Almasty, and others- including our own North American Bigfoot- at the risk of bringing in a conspiracy theory- are they also being monitored? if so, who would know? If the answer to some seems obvious, then what are the chances of securing proof at the researcher level? And if proof is obtained what are the chances of exposing the creature's existence at the public level? https://wildlifedata.org/

These are just some of the groups involved even in something as relatively small scale as monitoring the Canada Lynx, according to an article by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, which may or may not be a part of this global network but I think it would be ignorant to think it wouldn't be. And this is just concerning the Lynx. So are we researchers, and the public in general, the only ones in the dark when it comes to the Sasquatch? :

IFW, USFWS, Defenders of Wildlife, Forest Products Council, Kendall Foundation, Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund, National Council of Air and Stream Improvement, Plum Creek Timberlands, Sweet Water Trust, USGS-Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, University of Maine’s Cooperative Forestry Research Unit and the Wildlife Conservation Society.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I have always had a keen interest regarding border patrol surveillance capabilities and have, off and on, done a bit of research along the lines of Border Patrol monitoring as it pertains to our hairy friend. What is NOT common knowledge, though,  is the fact that there is now, and has been, a large network program for tracking animal migrations in place at the global scale https://wildlifedata.org/2020/04/18/movebank/ These network platforms are based in space and have expanded world wide, and will continue to expand, as more groups, universities and government agencies get involved and provide input. What does this mean for us and our Bigfoot research.

How far behind in that research are we and are we living in a bubble trying to circumvent a much more powerful and knowledgeable monitoring system that already knows what's going on, not just at, say, the US/Canada border but elsewhere. Wherever such creatures as the Sasquatch are suspected to exist- like the Yeren, the Yowie, the Almasty, and others- including our own North American Bigfoot- at the risk of bringing in a conspiracy theory- are they also being monitored. if so, who would know? If the answer to some seems obvious, then what are the chances of securing proof at the researcher level? And if proof is obtained what are the chances of exposing the creature's existence at the public level? https://wildlifedata.org/

These are just some of the groups involved even in something as relatively small scale as monitoring the Canada Lynx, according to an article by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, which may or may not be a part of this global network but I think it would be ignorant to think it wouldn't be. And this is just concerning the Lynx. So are we researchers, and the public in general, only ones in the dark when it comes to the Sasquatch? :

IFW, USFWS, Defenders of Wildlife, Forest Products Council, Kendall Foundation, Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund, National Council of Air and Stream Improvement, Plum Creek Timberlands, Sweet Water Trust, USGS-Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, University of Maine’s Cooperative Forestry Research Unit and the Wildlife Conservation Society.

Hiflier.

This is a really interesting topic and a pretty novel one (at least to me).  

Honestly, I am not well informed enough on the subject to really contribute anything…so, I have some reading to do first.  I will check out the links you provided today.  

• Upvote 1

Thank you, BlackRockBigfoot. I think at the very least this knowledge is needed and is very powerful for a researcher have in their mindset. It may give pause to rethink the individual programs that BF researchers conduct in the field which may result in much more careful planning that extends beyond just time in the field. Designing, or redesigning, a research plan may be necessary in light of everything that is watching, now that we know that just about everything is watching- which will only get more intense as time goes by. We don't KNOW what is in place as far as the Sasquatch is concerned.

Drop one that could be tagged, or is somehow a Sasquatch "of interest" and it will be game over for all parties involved. This could be very serious stuff to consider indeed. The BIG question is: Is there a way around even a huge global network like this MoveBank is? 

Edited by hiflier

We have had numerous discussion over the years on the Sasquatch's existence. Numerous more on the possibilities of territorial vs. migratory. I have made statements regarding the high levels of government surveillance capability both terrestrial and extraterrestrial. This MoveBank stuff supports that surveillance situation in a big way. A bigger way than I had ever thought before today. And that's just animals. What about this Forum, it's researchers, and THEIR movements. I think it's come to a point, or has been there for a while, where we might have to rethink things. I also think that knowing about this kind of animal monitoring and it's future is valuable for us to know as it could be instrumental in shaping how we do things.

Some may not care and simply keep to their methods but if what we're seeing out there, or better, not seeing out there, has changed, or has the potential to change as more and more animals get tracked or electronically tagged......I mean, at what point do I sell my FLIR? When I do research I do it in a truck that can be tracked. Does that put me out of the game? Was I ever even IN the game? In a way, with what this MoveBank monitoring technology can do, what can I do in the are of Sasquatch discovery? Is it even possible any more?........I need a nap ;)

21 hours ago, hiflier said:

How far behind in that research are we? And are we living in a bubble trying to circumvent a much more powerful and knowledgeable monitoring system that already knows what's going on, not just at, say, the US/Canada border but elsewhere? Wherever such creatures as the Sasquatch are suspected to exist- like the Yeren, the Yowie, the Almasty, and others- including our own North American Bigfoot- at the risk of bringing in a conspiracy theory- are they also being monitored? if so, who would know? If the answer to some seems obvious, then what are the chances of securing proof at the researcher level? And if proof is obtained what are the chances of exposing the creature's existence at the public level? https://wildlifedata.org/

These are the types of revelations that cause many of us to go further off-grid.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hiflier said:

These are just some of the groups involved even in something as relatively small scale as monitoring the Canada Lynx, according to an article by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, which may or may not be a part of this global network but I think it would be ignorant to think it wouldn't be. And this is just concerning the Lynx. So are we researchers, and the public in general, the only ones in the dark when it comes to the Sasquatch? :

How did the UFO community start changing the narrative? They enlisted a Senator on their side. Harry Reid. And he got funding together for AATIP. It seems this got the ball rolling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program

If Sasquatch crosses between the USA and Canada. Which it must logically speaking. Then the US Government knows about it. But peons like us petitioning the government will be futile. We have debated this point before. 

Why not start a petition? And find a Senator sympathetic to the cause. Find someone famous to champion it. Aka Tom Delong. Just some thoughts.

53 minutes ago, norseman said:

But peons like us petitioning the government will be futile. We have debated this point before.

That's why this isn't about that. And for the record, Harry Reid didn't get any answers. Presidents don't even get answers. But this isn't about that either.

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

These are the types of revelations that cause many of us to go further off-grid.

That's good for the Sasquatch, no?

44 minutes ago, hiflier said:

That's why this isn't about that. And for the record, Harry Reid didn't get any answers. Presidents don't even get answers. But this isn't about that either.

Then what’s it about?

2 hours ago, norseman said:

How did the UFO community start changing the narrative? They enlisted a Senator on their side. Harry Reid. And he got funding together for AATIP. It seems this got the ball rolling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program

If Sasquatch crosses between the USA and Canada. Which it must logically speaking. Then the US Government knows about it. But peons like us petitioning the government will be futile. We have debated this point before. 

Why not start a petition? And find a Senator sympathetic to the cause. Find someone famous to champion it. Aka Tom Delong. Just some thoughts.

Sorry, but I don't think Dingy Harry, or any other politician for that matter, is going to help us here.  The scientists are the people we need to convince.  And the way to do so is to present them with the facts.  I am of the opinion that the facts as they exist are enough to convince all but the most die hard scofftics (i.e. those who are either willfully blind or heavily invested in the skeptical narrative) of the species probably existence.  Of course, most scientists refuse to take even a cursory look at the evidence. It is our job to convince them that the evidence is worth examining.  One way would be a typed report summarizing all of the major pieces of evidence obtained from the pre-Bigfoot era up to the present day.  

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 2

It's about Sasquatch discovery in the face of knowing just how enormous and far reaching the watchful eye is. It's about knowing what big tech is doing and how linked together it is when it comes to monitoring animals, where the animals are and where they go. It's about realizing that if the Sasquatch exists then it is a creature that is already in the watched net. It's about the likelihood that someone or something just might know when something so large and so rare meets its demise. It's about wondering if so few of these things exist, then what are the chances that their monitoring is done 24/7.

It's about seeing that such an outcome may not be possible. Is this monitoring system part of a now even more streamlined version of why there are no bodies to find. Would telemetry tell a person that a Sasquatch hasn't moved for a week and a team goes out to see if it's dead and if so removes it from the environment. I try to leave no stone unturned when it comes to government and big tech. We simply don't know enough about the situation to discount anything. Most folks say government must know about these creature but don't say much beyond that. So ultimately this about one's chances of discovery, and the public revelation of that discovery, in spite of the suspected capabilities for closely monitoring the species.

Edited by hiflier

51 minutes ago, norseman said:

Then what’s it about?

See the above post. It's actually about a LOT of things wrapped around the initial information in the OP.

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

Sorry, but I don't think Dingy Harry, or any other politician for that matter, is going to help us here.  The scientists are the people we need to convince.  And the way to do so is to present them with the facts.  I am of the opinion that the facts as they exist are enough to convince all but the most die hard scofftics (i.e. those who are either willfully blind or heavily invested in the skeptical narrative) of the species probably existence.  Of course, most scientists refuse to take even a cursory look at the evidence. It is our job to convince them that the evidence is worth examining.  One way would be a typed report summarizing all of the major pieces of evidence obtained from the pre-Bigfoot era up to the present day.  

But listen to what Hiflier posted…. If science already knows the creatures exist? And they are participating with government in a cover up? (Look at the federal assets at the border)

Your not going to “convince” them. They are simply going to attempt to slander anyone who tries… 

Better have a body on ice and every news crew live to make a dent if we are fighting the US government.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The slandering part we know about very well. And when slander gets written up? It can also become libel.

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

Better have a body on ice and every news crew live to make a dent if we are fighting the US government.

I agree 100% but what I'm saying is it may be too late for that. I'm going to say something here that everyone is pretty sick of hearing but it needs to be said. The only way around the whole thing, meaning getting physical proof and not having anything happen before word gets out is to target the creature's genetics. Then one doesn't need the creature. And if that thing is out there, then it's leaving too much in the way of genetics EVERYWHERE for ANY government entity or monitoring system, no matter how specific or broad it casts its net, to cover up. It simply would be impossible for any entity or big tech to wipe up all the creatures DNA from the environment. Not gonna happen.

I see it as the only even close covert methodology available to us in this digital age of high, precise surveillance- either at the border, or from space, or through telecommunications, or anything else. I've thought about this a LOT for the past 6 years at least and have researched technology, spycraft, and surveillance techniques and systems and, in truth, I see no other way to get around what we're up against as far as Sasquatch proof of existence. We're no longer in an age where a posse or a sniper or a hunter is going to get away with anything like landing a dead body on science's doorstep. Sounds like it would work, but it won't. The creature is being kept too far out of reach now because I don't think it's as free to roam as it once was. But it's genetic shadow is much bigger than it is and no one can sweep that under the rug.