The Sasquatch Has Gone Global

hiflier

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I agree 100% but what I'm saying is it may be too late for that. I'm going to say something here that everyone is pretty sick of hearing but it needs to be said. The only way around the whole thing, meaning getting physical proof and not having anything happen before word gets out is to target the creature's genetics. Then one doesn't need the creature. And if that thing is out there, then it's leaving too much in the way of genetics EVERYWHERE for ANY government entity or monitoring system, no matter how specific or broad it casts its net, to cover up. It simply would be impossible for any entity or big tech to wipe up all the creatures DNA from the environment. Not gonna happen.

I see it as the only even close covert methodology available to us in this digital age of high, precise surveillance- either at the border, or from space, or through telecommunications, or anything else. I've thought about this a LOT for the past 6 years at least and have researched technology, spycraft, and surveillance techniques and systems and, in truth, I see no other way to get around what we're up against as far as Sasquatch proof of existence. We're no longer in an age where a posse or a sniper or a hunter is going to get away with anything like landing a dead body on science's doorstep. Sounds like it would work, but it won't. The creature is being kept too far out of reach now because I don't think it's as free to roam as it once was. But it's genetic shadow is much bigger than it is and no one can sweep that under the rug.

A) They don’t need to. All they need to do is threaten labs with pulled funding or worse if they send your DNA sample back as a undiscovered primate

B) I see things in the reverse. Because you can keep sending us DNA samples and I have the power to manipulate them as the government. But if you have a body? The ball is no longer in my court. It circumvents their ability to keep a lid on it. They can’t say it’s a bear or whatever.

Unless of course they seize the body and threaten you.😬

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, norseman said:

A) They don’t need to. All they need to do is threaten labs with pulled funding or worse if they send your DNA sample back as a undiscovered primate

B) I see things in the reverse. Because you can keep sending us DNA samples and I have the power to manipulate them as the government. But if you have a body? The ball is no longer in my court. It circumvents their ability to keep a lid on it. They can’t say it’s a bear or whatever.

Again, I agree 100%. Fudging DNA results could be par for the course. On the flip side I hear you on the "Unless" part. And to be clear, the only way, without a known sequence in the GenBank, that an unknown primate could be the result of testing would be as a "closest match" interpretation. But the bottom line would be neither Human nor Chimp but something close enough to be interesting and...well....unknown or novel. But that would take some doing also which would necessitate peer review. My main line of thinking is that Sasquatch's genetic footprint in the environment is way more prevalent than the moving creature itself whether it's being monitored or not.

And there are so many people in the environment doing sampling that no one would suspect a Bigfoot researcher to be among them because the BF researcher would be doing the same thing everyone else out there is doing- collecting samples. The ONLY trick would be to find a place to run the testing without anyone knowing but the lab people that the testing is being done. That's the only nut to crack. But it is the all-important one to be sure. Getting back to the OP, what I read and saw in those links was a network of active animal monitoring from space and other sources that a creature like the Sasquatch, if it exists, would have a very hard time avoiding if it hadn't been detected a long time go as it is.

From that I began to work out how to get around such a system even to where you yourself would take one down and try to get it delivered. It just didn't seem that one would be able to pull it off if the creature, as unique as it is, was being looked at closely, even if one died. It isn't like having a million black bears roaming around the US after all, and it's twice their size. How could anyone ever miss such a thing? And it has a long rich history just in North America alone. For this reason I think taking one down won't go unnoticed long before it gets to a scientist. Animal population monitoring by big tech changes everything and it's here to stay. and getting bigger and more precise. That's some serious stuff to bet against.

Edited by hiflier

I’m with wooly burger on this (obviously). We should be working with scientists on this instead of building them as imaginary boogeymen in our heads.

There is no clear reason anyone would want to cover up the existence of Sasquatch.

Has anyone actually sent any of the SSR data to any researchers? I did check out a little bit of gigantofootecus’ posts and I believe they are worth at least something.
Truth be told none of what little I did read is  irrefutable and it doesn’t really solve the fundamental question but it is novel and if we combined it with other similar efforts it may prove to be actually worthwhile to a lot of scientists.

When I came into this subject I thought at most there were a couple thousand reports and now it’s looking like there over 5x as much. I never realized how much there actually was to this topic and most people when you even mention Bigfoot look at you like you’re a weirdo. I’ve even told UFO people about it and they skoff at the idea.

What is the primary way they are collecting this data hiflier?

Edited by MonkeMan
A word
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, MonkeMan said:

What is the primary way they are collecting this data hiflier?

Thanks for asking, MM. Look at the sites if you will. They will explain a lot but basically it is via satellite and other electronic receiving devices along with local and regional surveys of presence as well as migrations. Some AI technology is being utilized for collating some of the data as well. There are several centers around the globe and the various entities are on the verge of compiling all of the data into one large data bank. Not all of the data is currently being made public but there is a fair amount. My whole reason for bringing it here on the Forum should be obvious. As I said, if the Sasquatch is out there then it's large size and relatively few numbers would make it a particularly critical creature to have on the radar so to speak. And unless it doesn't exist, I have no reason to think it isn't being closely monitored. That's why I think the out and out dispatching of one, even for science, would be a big mistake on several levels. 

1 hour ago, MIB said:

If we are up against the forces you seem to imagine, and they have decided discovery isn't going to happen, then discovery isn't going to happen.  

You have to hope they're not quite that organized and detailed otherwise the game is already over before it starts.   

Realize something: this is a public forum.    Every single thing you put on here is available to everyone to read.   EVERYONE.   Including those hypothetical people out there who are trying to thwart your efforts.    By putting your plans, or asking others to put their plans, on here on the forum you're setting people up to fail because when those plans hit the public internet .. like here .. it gives "them" time to anticipate your moves, prepare for them, and defeat you without you ever knowing there was a fight.

If you truly believe all this stuff, and you still want to prove existence, the first thing you have to do is keep your big mouth shut rather than tip your hand giving "the enemy" all of the advantage and you none.     This is why I wonder sometimes if you're not part of the conspiracy to keep bigfoot secret 'cause you keep nudging people in ways that lead them to spill their plans.    That means you're part of the mechanism that lets "them" stay a couple moves ahead of the researchers .. intentional or otherwise.   Think about it.    It's a chess game.   You don't win by giving your opponent your strategy before the game starts.

MIB

Well said👍🏾

I've participated in data collection/interpretation in a citizen science project, well several actually.  These projects collect 1000s upon 1000s of images.  One portion of the projects is to weed out any images of humans because of privacy issues.  In some projects, that is done up front by whomever is in control of a particular 'trap'.  Obviously, with that many images to go through no one is looking closely - anything resembling a human at a glance is taken out of the data set.  In some projects, software has been developed to complete this review using AI.  A Sasquatch is likely going to 'match' the criteria for a human figure and likely removed from the data set before human review.

Good point worthy of consideration. So would that preclude other primates such as the Great Apes? Because my take was that Great Apes were part of the monitoring processes. Another thing is that around 7 years ago a study in China showed that a widely dispersed RF WiFi field could detect Humans by the disturbance in the WiFi's landscape and actually identify individuals from their shape and gait inside the WiFi field. Using a half dozen people within the RF field an individual subject could be identified with an over 95% accuracy. In a larger group that accuracy dropped to a little over 80%. I haven't researched whether or not such studies have been performed in the US, but my guess is that there has been such studies done. The study was conducted without tagging an individual in order to track them. Hmmm.....  https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9258973  Well, I guess that answers that.

The MoveBank is based on tagged specimens in order to watch their movements and migrations. Humans won't be part of the tagging program but the Sasquatch could be. And depending on how far into the program this system is Sasquatches, even a few, coul already be tagged for monitoring? In my way of thinking, why wouldn't that have already occurred since folks, including myself, think government has known about the creature's existence? As I mentioned, if it was me, I would especially wanting to be monitoring anything with a low population density simply from the extinction/sustainability aspect of the equation.

Edited by hiflier

16 hours ago, MIB said:

If we are up against the forces you seem to imagine, and they have decided discovery isn't going to happen, then discovery isn't going to happen........

^^^^ This.  

....... It's a chess game.   You don't win by giving your opponent your strategy before the game starts.......

This game is being played against the most powerful entities on Earth. There is no winning. First if all, they cheat. Secondly, they can and will destroy you, even if you think you've won.

16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

^^^^ This.  

This game is being played against the most powerful entities on Earth. There is no winning. First if all, they cheat. Secondly, they can and will destroy you, even if you think you've won.

It is that very defeatist attitude that is getting us nowhere. There is actually quite a bit that the Bigfoot Community can do facilitate discovery.  Go out into the field and attempt to collect a DNA sample or a type specimen, petition scientists at the federal and state level, file for a FOIA, write your Congressman or Senator. They might be able to ignore one or two of us, but if there is a huge public outcry they certainly won't be able to ignore all of us. 

Think of it this way, if we try and fail then at least we can say that we tried. If we don't try at all then we have already failed. I for one would rather try and fail and keep trying then adopt a pessimistic and defeatist attitude and not try at all. 

16 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

It is that very defeatist attitude that is getting us nowhere.......

Very few in sasquatchery agrees with me, so I think you're quite incorrect. On the other hand, many people have tried to prove existence, and they have all failed despite producing enough evidence to warrant funded investigation. 

Pay close attention, please:

I encourage you to fight hard for what you believe, but it seems to me that those within sasquatchery who measure success with just good quality interaction with these creatures fare much better than those trying to fix a humanity that simply refuses to be fixed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

interesting and somewhat disturbing info and accompanying thoughts there hiflier. Good points to consider, you're playing the game many moves ahead as usual.  The level of deception would be astounding if all the BF are cataloged and tracked. Seeing a few on sat cams would be one thing, tagging them all or even a good bit---eeeshhh. Not a fan, not at all. Total global monitoring and surveillance, I tell you--this tax funded tech is going to be our undoing one day in the not too distant future. lemme grab my "End is Near" sign...We've fabricated the rope, built the scaffold, formed the noose, slipped it over our heads and tightened. When the word is given, we'll pull the lever on ourselves. And we've done it all obliviously singing the praises of our intellectual advancement. My gods man, I don't want a world where all Sasquatch are tagged and every creature's movement is known.

21 hours ago, norseman said:

I have thought about this over the years…

I have mentioned this on here before, but an interest of mine is odd news articles that gain nationwide attention only to completely drop out of sight immediately afterwards.

Remember the ‘mystery primate’ that was attacking children and pets in Texas?  It was local, then regional, then national news in short order.  Then, the story just disappeared.

Even if the extremely short attention span of the national news moved on to something else, an aggressive mystery monkey would certainly remain of local interest.  But, the story just disappears and the world moves on to the next strange story.  

My point is this… we never did find out if it was an escaped chimp or something else.  We never found out if it was captured, killed, or it just disappeared.  Was it a juvenile Sasquatch?  We would never know if it was.  Obviously, people’s attention had moved on to something new and no one ever seemed to ask how the situation was resolved.

Someone could contact the press that they had a Sasquatch body.  Alert their local university.  And the government could swoop in with dead chimp, swap it out, say that it had escaped from a private owner only to be shot by some paranoid Bigfoot enthusiast, and the story would be accepted and forgotten… never be revisited except by some weirdos on the internet like us.  

They wouldn’t even have to try very hard.  I don’t even think that they would have to threaten you or be worried about what you said afterwards.  

‘See, Bigfoot is real.  I shot one, but the government swept in, took the body, and left a dead chimp in its place.’  

Who would believe your story?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Not really much to say. Except that we all need to watch our six. They do not need to tag these creatures. You will just know.

Each of these projects has a specific focus to identify whatever the project wants.  I worked on counting elephants on the African Savannah and was amazed at how hard it was to see them!  Yes, elephants can be hidden.  I tried to work on a project counting either cats or monkeys in African jungles too, but I realized I'm not that good at distinguishing foreign animals in the wild.  I worked on a project counting birds of prey to identify the presence or lack thereof of California condors.  In that project, carcasses were camera trapped to lure birds of prey.  I worked on a project to identify road crossings at specific locations in Colorado to identify trails where overpasses were used to allow animals to cross without getting hit by vehicles.  Another project I worked on was counting penguins.  That was one of the projects where I think the images were from satellite.  Each of those projects were monitoring for specific information and the cams were set up in special locations.

I also worked extensively on general animal and specific bird identification across a wide range of locales in 2 different states.  Those projects tried to get as many cameras monitored across the state as possible.  In these cases, individuals are setting up the cameras and retrieving the cards about every 3 months.  Many of them were placed in and around individual homes and not real deep in the woods in most cases.  Others were placed within national and state forests.  The purpose of these monitoring projects was to obtain population counts, breeding habits, nocturnal animal information and general habitat/welfare info.

So, the use of satellite is appropriate when you're trying to obtain information such as numbers of penguins in the arctic or on an island, or large species in a segment of the ocean (whales, dolphins, etc.) and that's probably how it is being used.  I doubt the use of satellite in heavily forested areas where you're trying to identify something under the canopy. 

As a project, I don't personally think it's effective to have 100 individuals spread out all over North America to have cams monitoring for Sasquatch.  It would be more beneficial to have 100+ cams around an area of frequent sightings left out with collection every 3 months.  Think at the county level.  The cams have to be set up to take 3 shots with minimal time between so you catch movement.  I think it would be doable to set the cams up around water sources because while we may not know a whole lot definitively about Sasquatch, we do know regardless of anything else it has to drink water.

• Upvote 1