The Sasquatch Has Gone Global

hiflier

14 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Someone could contact the press that they had a Sasquatch body.  Alert their local university.  And the government could swoop in with dead chimp, swap it out, say that it had escaped from a private owner only to be shot by some paranoid Bigfoot enthusiast, and the story would be accepted and forgotten… never be revisited except by some weirdos on the internet like us.  

They wouldn’t even have to try very hard.  I don’t even think that they would have to threaten you or be worried about what you said afterwards.  

‘See, Bigfoot is real.  I shot one, but the government swept in, took the body, and left a dead chimp in its place.’  

Who would believe your story?  

Wouldn't you keep a part like a finger or tooth or foot or Gand separate in several undisclosed locations though and keep a few hair samples and upload photos and video and copy to trusted friends before the men in black could confiscate it? 

I don't believe any Western government would be efficient or organised enough to be able to keep something like that under wraps, they can't even stop their own damaging leaks from being made public let alone the biggest discovery in science for the last x hundred years.

I don't buy that they'd be able to shut something like that down. No way. Maybe somewhere like Korea but not Europe or North America.

2 minutes ago, Celtic Raider said:

Wouldn't you keep a part like a finger or tooth or foot or Gand separate in several undisclosed locations though and keep a few hair samples and upload photos and video and copy to trusted friends before the men in black could confiscate it? 

I don't believe any Western government would be efficient or organised enough to be able to keep something like that under wraps, they can't even stop their own damaging leaks from being made public let alone the biggest discovery in science for the last x hundred years.

I don't buy that they'd be able to shut something like that down. No way. Maybe somewhere like Korea but not Europe or North America.

You could.   But, if you were already on the government radar, what would you do with it?  Mail it to Jeff Meldrum?  Samples have supposedly been lost or even replaced when mailed. Try to find a local scientist to test it?  

I think that our government, like all governments, is a weird blend of ruthless efficiency and lazy stupidity.  The people who man the IRS 1-800 numbers probably wouldn’t be the one keeping lids on secrets that they want to remain hidden.  They kept the UAP phenomenon solely on the lunatic fringe of public opinion for decades.  Leaks were laughed off as crazy talk, until the activity grew beyond what they were able to successfully minimize.  Maybe one day the Sasquatch phenomenon will do the same.

There has been some private discussion between members of this forum on how to best handle a body of one found themselves in possession of it.  Whether those efforts would be successful would depend on how thoroughly the government is monitoring the efforts to prove the existence of these things, if they are monitoring them at all.    

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Celtic Raider said:

.......I don't believe any Western government would be efficient or organised enough to be able to keep something like that under wraps, they can't even stop their own damaging leaks from being made public let alone the biggest discovery in science for the last x hundred years.

It does seem unlikely, but after considering how things have been going over the past century or so, and the nature of the phenomenon itself, I have come to believe that government can keep this under wraps. This video demonstrates how people involved with the phenomenon can discredit it even mire efficiently than government can. All the officials have to do is help them make idiots of themselves.

That said, as video technology improves and is more available and prevalent among just about everyone in the woods, the likelihood that indisputable evidence will eventually be produced grows...........

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

Hmmm...Mossedegh, Gen. Kassam, Allende, JFK, MLK, Malcolm X, The Mujahideen, dare I say 9/11? A lot of big events were deftly covered up and kept secret for long periods of time. If we're dealing with anyone here, they ain't amateurs.

• Upvote 2

SSR Team
23 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

There is no way in the world that a 14 year old kid from inner London can go on vacation to Florida and see one of these things in a rest area close to the Everglades, and yet the US Government don't know they exist.

The US Government can tell what brand of jeans you're wearing today whether you're sitting in Dublin, Glasgow, Baltimore or Kabul in a matter of seconds.

There is no way in the world they don't know that highly likely 1,000's of undiscovered, upright, large, hairy, man-like animals are wandering around its own forests.

No Sir !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

My favorite part of this thread is where one posted insinuated that another might be a plant (for nefarious reasons) and it was completely ignored.

The theory actually holds some water.

15 hours ago, NatFoot said:

My favorite part of this thread is where one posted insinuated that another might be a plant (for nefarious reasons) and it was completely ignored.

The theory actually holds some water.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_Oxford_evolution_debate

Trust me; people infiltrate this forum from other forums and spy, sabotage, and generally instill mayhem just like national intelligence assets do politically, militarily, and ideologically.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I have thought about this over the years…

I have mentioned this on here before, but an interest of mine is odd news articles that gain nationwide attention only to completely drop out of sight immediately afterwards.

Remember the ‘mystery primate’ that was attacking children and pets in Texas?  It was local, then regional, then national news in short order.  Then, the story just disappeared.

Even if the extremely short attention span of the national news moved on to something else, an aggressive mystery monkey would certainly remain of local interest.  But, the story just disappears and the world moves on to the next strange story.  

My point is this… we never did find out if it was an escaped chimp or something else.  We never found out if it was captured, killed, or it just disappeared.  Was it a juvenile Sasquatch?  We would never know if it was.  Obviously, people’s attention had moved on to something new and no one ever seemed to ask how the situation was resolved.

Someone could contact the press that they had a Sasquatch body.  Alert their local university.  And the government could swoop in with dead chimp, swap it out, say that it had escaped from a private owner only to be shot by some paranoid Bigfoot enthusiast, and the story would be accepted and forgotten… never be revisited except by some weirdos on the internet like us.  

They wouldn’t even have to try very hard.  I don’t even think that they would have to threaten you or be worried about what you said afterwards.  

‘See, Bigfoot is real.  I shot one, but the government swept in, took the body, and left a dead chimp in its place.’  

Who would believe your story?  

We have passed the two year mark and no sign of the mystery monkey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/10/a-loose-monkey-is-reportedly-tormenting-a-texas-town/amp/