Smoke and Heat makes it hard to observe the Bigfoot clan

TravelingFooter

Just got back from 3 days at location "X" and with the 90 degree heat, even at 8,500' elevation, it was a tough trip. Add the dense smoke from the NorCal and Oregon fires and I probably should of stayed home.

In those 3 days, I was at least able to spot and observe the alpha male 4 times. Always by the cool water of a mountain stream. I'm not sure if they spotted me, but I did observe some uniformed park service employees (rangers?) in the general area photographing some tracks. This confirmed my suspicion that the govt. is in the know.

With the poor conditions for man and beast, I cut the last two days of the trip and backpacked out of the wilderness to relief both myself and the clan from any added stress and pressure. Ran smack into a grizzly bear going up the trail I was going down but luckily he darted into the brush instead of running me over. I would not of had time to pull out the bear spray so I feel lucky.

Downloading some of the images and footage in the sanctuary of my home is enjoyable, though. When the heat lowers and smoke dissipates I will be trekking back up the mountain. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

In those 3 days, I was at least able to spot and observe the alpha male 4 times. Always by the cool water of a mountain stream. I'm not sure if they spotted me, but I did observe some uniformed park service employees (rangers?) in the general area photographing some tracks. This confirmed my suspicion that the govt. is in the know.

Welcome to the Forum, TF. It would be interesting to know if there are pics of your subjects and/or the rangers in your pile of photos. Not asking you to share, just wondering if you were able to get anything to your own satisfaction. And yes, the government isn't stupid. Sounds like your rangers are possibly aware that the creatures are in their area? Also, they may only look and be dressed like rangers?

Edited by hiflier

19 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

Just got back from 3 days at location "X" and with the 90 degree heat, even at 8,500' elevation, it was a tough trip. Add the dense smoke from the NorCal and Oregon fires and I probably should of stayed home.

With the poor conditions for man and beast, I cut the last two days of the trip and backpacked out of the wilderness to relief both myself and the clan from any added stress and pressure. Ran smack into a grizzly bear going up the trail I was going down but luckily he darted into the brush instead of running me over. I would not of had time to pull out the bear spray so I feel lucky.

Downloading some of the images and footage in the sanctuary of my home is enjoyable, though. When the heat lowers and smoke dissipates I will be trekking back up the mountain. 

Welcome.  Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

Agreed, on the gov.  They know.

I have 1,000's of pics and vid clips. In the future, when I feel that the timing is right, I do intend to show the world.

This is the first time I've ever seen any human presence near the area of the 'clan'. I observed these 'rangers' from a distance through binoculars, but didn't think to take any pictures.

They were dressed up just like the FS law enforcement, with the wide brimmed hats to boot. But, normally rangers travel light, these people were trudging backpacks that bulged with equipment and the camera they used to photograph the tracks on a wet and muddy part of a trail was way overkill what I'd think a normal LEO would carry

23 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

.......This confirmed my suspicion that the govt. is in the know........

How do you feel about the government keeping this secret?

I have never walked into a Bigfoot clan area before so I would not know all the details of what is expected to happen. But I am curious why a bear would be in the same area. Animals instinctively know areas they need to avoid and what is safe for them. I'm sure they aren't right all the time but running into a bear on the trail is a little too coincidental for me. I recall Todd Standing said the same thing about running into a bear trying to get out of Bigfoot territory. 

Please understand that this region is full of grizzly bears, the most in the lower 48. Regardless of distractions such as people, civilization, other wildlife or bigfoot, the bears are practically everywhere. When you get up above treeline, there can be 20 or more Grizzly rolling talus rocks feeding on army moths. I normally see from 1 to 7 bears on my treks. Never a trip where I didn't see at least 1. A healthy 500 lb griz doesn't need to fear anyone or thing. Believe me, they're thick!

This past weekend was the very first where I encountered humans. In the fall, I do occasionally see a horse track or two (hunters) on the trails but never the hunter. Yes, I think what I've discovered has also been discovered and I'm torn, not sure if it's a good thing (protection of the bigfoot) or bad thing (exploitation of the bigfoot). I'm always in full camo and was not seen by what I take to be USFS people. Someone asked if I photographed them, I didn't. In hindsight, wish I did, guess I was concentrating watching them with bino's. They were armed with short barrel black shotguns, I assumed loaded with slugs or buckshot. Not unusual, many USFS and Wildlife Services people carry for protection agains't bears.

But, one thing concerns me. The spot where I saw these people, it's where a trail parallels a hillside seep, creating a big muddy area about the size of, hmm, a large passenger van. There were 2 sets of tracks there and unfortunately, my own, too. So, these USFS (or Govt. types), saw my bootprints, too.

5 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

when I feel that the timing is right, I do intend to show the world.

LOL

Sounds great man, make sure you post them here too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have thousands of pics and video?  

How would you describe the average quality?  Say, using the PGF as the benchmark.  

How about just a taste?  Just one pic out of the thousands so we know what you are experiencing.

44 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

You have thousands of pics and video?  

How would you describe the average quality?  Say, using the PGF as the benchmark.  

How about just a taste?  Just one pic out of the thousands so we know what you are experiencing.

Please give him time. When you have 1000's of pics and videos of bigfoot clan it can be overwhelming on which video or photo to post .

Admin

Lets settle down folks, give the new member a chance.

@TravelingFooter, which of the following would you say matches up with the ones you've seen?

http://www.bigfootreality.com/img/sasketch/hypo/head/index.php

Hopefully he will be able to give us just a sample.

@TravelingFooter  How was the camera overkill?  Too expensive for what you would have expected?  

Have you contacted the Forestry Service to see if they had officers working in that area?