Smoke and Heat makes it hard to observe the Bigfoot clan

TravelingFooter

Wow, just got back in and started to read some of this stuff. Look, it's your sandbox, I'm just a guest and will abide by the rules. But, looks like a few of the mean girls want to throw sand. I was going to add a bit more info but now,  not sure I'll stick around for that kind of snark, but for the time being , will answer a few sincere questions. I have no problem shufflin' along and go dark if I'm going to be forced to trudge through attitudeville. 

BlackRockBigfoot: USFS Rangers normally go pretty light, with a sidearm, and bear spray. like I said earlier an assault type shotgun for bear protection and maybe an issued pocket camera. Not until now did I see them carrying large backpacks. I don't know what kind of camera they were using, but it looked awfully big and expensive (see my pocket camera comment). Will I contact the Forest Service? Absolutely not. About a year ago I approached their office, tried to be coy about my knowledge of the clan, I was trying to test if the USFS knew of the existence of such a creature. Was pretty much laughed out of their headquarters. Besides, I have a deep distrust for any and all govt. LEO types. 

gigantor: that is a very interesting chart but many of the depictions don't even come close. But, the pics that do, very uncanny accuracy. I will match up that list with the members of the clan -

Alpha Male -  #36

Adult Female - #12

Young Juvenile/Adult - #1

Very Young - #20

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, TravelingFooter said:

Wow, just got back in and started to read some of this stuff. Look, it's your sandbox, I'm just a guest and will abide by the rules. But, looks like a few of the mean girls want to throw sand. I was going to add a bit more info but now,  not sure I'll stick around for that kind of snark, but for the time being , will answer a few sincere questions. I have no problem shufflin' along and go dark if I'm going to be forced to trudge through attitudeville. 

BlackRockBigfoot: USFS Rangers normally go pretty light, with a sidearm, and bear spray. like I said earlier an assault type shotgun for bear protection and maybe an issued pocket camera. Not until now did I see them carrying large backpacks. I don't know what kind of camera they were using, but it looked awfully big and expensive (see my pocket camera comment). Will I contact the Forest Service? Absolutely not. About a year ago I approached their office, tried to be coy about my knowledge of the clan, I was trying to test if the USFS knew of the existence of such a creature. Was pretty much laughed out of their headquarters. Besides, I have a deep distrust for any and all govt. LEO types. 

gigantor: that is a very interesting chart but many of the depictions don't even come close. But, the pics that do, very uncanny accuracy. I will match up that list with the members of the clan -

Alpha Male -  #36

Adult Female - #12

Young Juvenile/Adult - #1

Very Young - #20

Thanks for your response.  

So, they have more rounded heads?

If the man is telling the truth then he needs to start posting pics ASAP. Lest he go the way of Todd Standing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome TravelingFooter! Don't get discouraged by the snark, Lots of folks are jaded by all the codswallop one gets subject to in this field. Standard fare devolution into "hoax til proven legitimate" syndrome. Can't blame them really but if you stick around, you'll find it's mostly a hospitable crowd.... Now where are those pics dammit:) 

I jest, when, if, you are ever inclined, you have an interested audience on the edge here. And thanks for relating some of your experience.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the forum @TravelingFooter You made very big entrance with claims of pictures of a clan.  So you can understand why some of us might get the way that we get. It is hard not to be critical when you make claims like this.  I am not trying to be mean or nothing. Since I have gone through this same process when I came out with my encounters.  I have posted pictures of what evidence I had . You bet ! I was torn to pieces by everyone. But I stood my ground. 

The one thing that we are all looing for is the truth.  What ever it may be. So do not give up on everyone. Stick to your ground . Your photo's is proof to your testimony of what you seen. 

• Upvote 1

Harvey Pratt, a native American forensic artist, did many drawings from eyewitnesses of the Hoopa tribe.The Hoopa Project by David Paulides is illustrated by Harvey. The eyewitnesses confirm by affidavit these renditions to be an accurate description of what they saw.

Considering my own encounters I find these renditions accurate. I would be interested if this gentleman could observe the same.

I completely understand making claims of pictures and other what not to a group that is yet to have an experience of their own. Everybody wants proof. I just find this phenomena to be on a personal level and trying to describe it to those that are skeptical or have you had to have an encounter is very hard sometimes. To add there's lots of people out there that say they have but have never had an encounter with these beings.

10 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Thanks for your response.  

So, they have more rounded heads?

Don't be fooled by the quintessential Roger and Gimlin bigfoot with the pointy head, that was nothing more then a man in a size XXXXXL bobtailed monkey suit. 

My observations show a creature with a rounded head and they act very ape like. The adults walk up on two legs, wobble around and swinging long arms, very much like a chimp or gorilla. The youngsters are about half on two legs and half on all fours, just like great apes. They are also not 10 to 12' tall, the alpha male is probably 6.5'. All of them can climb trees like you wouldn't believe.

they don't 'zap' you with ultravoilet, invisible rays, they can't detect hidden trail cams and they don't fly off in ufo's. I've never heard or seen a 'tree knock'. From what I can tell, they are omnivorous

They have their own language and speak to each other quite a bit. I have hours and hours or recordings and don't understand any of it

I don't get very close to them, ala that Timothy guy in Alaska amongst the bears (who ended up being eaten) but they are very curious of me. when I go up to their territory and am not seeing them, I have a little trick to draw them out. They like soft music. On my phone, I'll play "hello, is it me you're looking for" by Lionel ritchie. often the entire clan comes exposes themselves by coming towards me. Why that song? I dunno, it was my little way to entertain myself but , hey, it's works. I'm not implying that the clan is a big Lionel Ritchie fan......but maybe they always grooved to the Commodores (sorry, lame joke here to lighten the mood).

Edited by TravelingFooter
  • Haha 1

@TravelingFooter You've fully entered the realm of the "extraordinary claim." I'm not saying it's not possible, I myself have always suspected they like lionel Richie. C'mon man don't leave us hanging on words.

Edited by Kiwakwe
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TravelingFooter said:

have their own language and speak to each other quite a bit. I have hours and hours or recordings and don't understand any of it

Does the language sound anything like the Sierra Sounds?

2 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

Don't be fooled by the quintessential Roger and Gimlin bigfoot with the pointy head, that was nothing more then a man in a size XXXXXL bobtailed monkey suit. 

My observations show a creature with a rounded head and they act very ape like. The adults walk up on two legs, wobble around and swinging long arms, very much like a chimp or gorilla. The youngsters are about half on two legs and half on all fours, just like great apes. They are also not 10 to 12' tall, the alpha male is probably 6.5'. All of them can climb trees like you wouldn't believe.

they don't 'zap' you with ultravoilet, invisible rays, they can't detect hidden trail cams and they don't fly off in ufo's. I've never heard or seen a 'tree knock'. From what I can tell, they are omnivorous

They have their own language and speak to each other quite a bit. I have hours and hours or recordings and don't understand any of it

I don't get very close to them, ala that Timothy guy in Alaska amongst the bears (who ended up being eaten) but they are very curious of me. when I go up to their territory and am not seeing them, I have a little trick to draw them out. They like soft music. On my phone, I'll play "hello, is it me you're looking for" by Lionel ritchie. often the entire clan comes exposes themselves by coming towards me. Why that song? I dunno, it was my little way to entertain myself but , hey, it's works. I'm not implying that the clan is a big Lionel Ritchie fan......but maybe they always grooved to the Commodores (sorry, lame joke here to lighten the mood).

Your descriptions do not match or come close to mine. Good luck

2 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

That speaks volumes...

• Thanks 1

Your descriptions not only don't match the Patterson-Gimlin Film (which you claim is a hoax without providing any evidence for your own alleged sightings) they don't match any in the entire database. 

Those are some pretty big red flags you're setting off my friend. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1