Smoke and Heat makes it hard to observe the Bigfoot clan

TravelingFooter

for the PGF believers and followers of a database that's accurate probably 2%, moving forward, you do have the option of blocking me.

There, that's a solution and will take care of your problem(s) with me. 

BlackRock: similar sounds at times, completely different most of the time

For the rest that do want to follow along, I have a master plan with my films and recordings. Since science and wildlife administrative and law types want to poo poo me (I think I know why), I'll go it lone-wolf style and take the lead. C'mon along if you want to......

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, TravelingFooter said:

for the PGF believers and followers of a database that's accurate probably 2%, moving forward, you do have the option of blocking me.

There, that's a solution and will take care of your problem(s) with me. 

BlackRock: similar sounds at times, completely different most of the time

For the rest that do want to follow along, I have a master plan with my films and recordings. Since science and wildlife administrative and law types want to poo poo me (I think I know why), I'll go it lone-wolf style and take the lead. C'mon along if you want to......

What’s your plan?

9 minutes ago, TravelingFooter said:

........science and wildlife administrative and law types want to poo poo me (I think I know why).......

Can you explain why you think that is, please?

@7.62

Remember OkNativeSon’s accounts?  

He said that there were two different types in his area.  There were smaller, more ape like creatures that he called ‘roundheads’.  He said that they were extremely aggressive. 

I’m not saying that his accounts  back up this story.  It just reminded me of his roundheads.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

11 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

.......Remember OkNativeSon’s accounts?  

He said that there were two different types in his area.  There were smaller, more ape like creatures that he called ‘roundheads’.  He said that they were extremely aggressive........

The exact same claim has been heard in Southeast Alaska over the past century.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

The exact same claim has been heard in Southeast Alaska over the past century.

Interesting.  

Are they supposed to live in proximity to the larger Patty types?

32 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@7.62

He said that there were two different types in his area.  There were smaller, more ape like creatures that he called ‘roundheads’.  He said that they were extremely aggressive. 

I’m not saying that his accounts  back up this story.  It just reminded me of his roundheads.

He was the only person I have ever heard use the term roundhead bigfoots and yes I do remember him saying these were the ones he always watched out for on his property .

18 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Interesting.  

Are they supposed to live in proximity to the larger Patty types?

Yup. However, the smaller, more aggressive versions have not been as widely reported as the larger Patty types, especially over the past half century.

24 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@7.62

That sounds more like Loren Coleman's description of NAPES, North American Apes, which are more smaller and more pongid-like than the anthropoid Sasquatch is reported to be. Perhaps our OP is encountering these smaller, more ape-like creatures? Rather than the more traditional, hominid-like Sasquatch? 

• Downvote 1

This just adds another layer to the BF onion.   I’m interested to see where this goes.   

Travelingfooter, do you have any timeframe in mind for releasing information?  

1 hour ago, Wooly Booger said:

That sounds more like Loren Coleman's description of NAPES, North American Apes, which are more smaller and more pongid-like than the anthropoid Sasquatch is reported to be. Perhaps our OP is encountering these smaller, more ape-like creatures? Rather than the more traditional, hominid-like Sasquatch? 

There are actually quite a few reports of similar creatures in the south.  Smaller in stature, no sagittal crest, foul tempered, very vocal, usually seen in groups….

They have been reported in areas that also have reports of the larger ‘cave man’ looking creatures.

I too would like to know what you plan to do with your thousands of pics and videos. 

What conditions or parameters are you looking for to be able to say the  "time is right"?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There are actually quite a few reports of similar creatures in the south.  Smaller in stature, no sagittal crest, foul tempered, very vocal, usually seen in groups….

They have been reported in areas that also have reports of the larger ‘cave man’ looking creatures.

Agreed. Travellingfooter's reports might be genuine after all. I hope to see some of his photographic and video evidence soon. 

WELL WELL WELL.....................either the Bigfoot Forums is followed closely by............OR...............has been infiltrated by the FED's. 

Had a 'visit' this a.m. from two gentleman who represented themselves as USFS Special Agents Melendez and Richter. Real "innocent" questions regarding a supposed "missing hiker".

I've got work to do so will explain more later.

Oh, Agents Melendez and Richter (if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are), I'm going to tell you here what I told you to your faces

Go eF Yourselves

Edited by TravelingFooter
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1