Smoke and Heat makes it hard to observe the Bigfoot clan

TravelingFooter

3 minutes ago, TravelingFooter said:

WELL WELL WELL.....................either the Bigfoot Forums is followed closely by............OR...............has been infiltrated by the FED's. 

Had a 'visit' this a.m. from two gentleman who represented themselves as USFS Special Agents Melendez and Richter. Real "innocent" questions regarding a supposed "missing hiker".

I've got work to do so will explain more later.

Oh, Agents Melendez and Richter (if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are), I'm going to tell you here what I told you to your faces

Go eF Yourselves

Now there was no need to be rude sir.  I simply wanted to have a word with you.

Now...tell me what you know about that missing "hiker"...

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Now there was no need to be rude sir.  I simply wanted to have a word with you.

Now...tell me what you know about that missing "hiker"...

Next time I’m good cop and you get to be bad cop.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Next time I’m good cop and you get to be bad cop.

Only if you buy the beers.

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Downvote 1

The traveling footer has interesting details, especially using Lionel Richie as bait. No one had every thought of that before so credit is due.

So what is the point to all of this? This is why this community is considered not serious and almost comical. It's like a circular firing squad. I was given the same treatment but defended myself and convicted for a " personal attack" then sent to the sinbin forever. So can somebody please tell me how it works around here? And I too can decide whether I want to really participate or not. I've got plenty of people I can just yak with. Forms like this are useful but then again some are not.

2 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

Oh goodness this is getting rich!

No it's beyond that it's stupid.

Edited by xdivision

4 minutes ago, xdivision said:

So what is the point to all of this? This is why this community is considered not serious and almost comical. It's like a circular firing squad. I was given the same treatment but defended myself and convicted for a " personal attack" then sent to the sinbin forever. So can somebody please tell me how it works around here? And I too can decide whether I want to really participate or not. I've got plenty of people I can just yak with. Forms like this are useful but then again some are not.

As President and Chairman of the Supreme Council of Bigfootery, I hereby order your arrest for treason!  The Bigfoot police shall be at your door momentarily.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

As President and Chairman of the Supreme Council of Bigfootery, I hereby order your arrest for treason!  The Bigfoot police shall be at your door momentarily.  

Hope they like bear spray. I got a couple cans that are expired so hopefully they work.

3 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Which comments are a circular firing squad?  Wooly’s comment and my subsequent response were light hearted, but I wouldn’t call them hostile.  @TravelingFooter, you must realize that a visit from the feds isn’t a daily occurrence, so people are going to react on different ways.  I hope that you don’t interpret our comments at least as an attack and I hope that you will share more of your story.

We have a pretty interesting dynamic here, however.  If you make grandiose claims, people are going to expect something to back those claims up.  A certain amount of cynicism is naturally going to occur when the corroborating evidence isn’t supplied.  

Or do you consider the OP’s statements to be the issue?

11 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Being new myself, my take is you have to establish a bit of yourself, your research and experiences before claiming anything. That's normal. Other sites like reddit are a free for all. This place has a collection of knowledgeable folks and can spot a far fetched claim pretty easily.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, xdivision said:

So what is the point to all of this?.......

........3) And he will figure the above out rather soon, disappear, and then maybe try again under a new name some time in the future

It didn't take long..........

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ManThing said:

Being new myself, my take is you have to establish a bit of yourself, your research and experiences before claiming anything. That's normal. Other sites like reddit are a free for all. This place has a collection of knowledgeable folks and can spot a far fetched claim pretty easily.

I understand that but if you notice, at least the folks I have interacted with( not here ), that have had experiences are not so keen to give up everything or try to prove anything because of the naysaying and the know it all's. this community is broken.  That's the barrier.

For myself I was expecting to find more folks that I can relate to here. 

Not the case.

Maybe pull up MIB and his point of view and that's a good example.

Edited by xdivision
dictation suxs
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, TravelingFooter said:

WELL WELL WELL.....................either the Bigfoot Forums is followed closely by............OR...............has been infiltrated by the FED's. 

Had a 'visit' this a.m. from two gentleman who represented themselves as USFS Special Agents Melendez and Richter.

Did they attempt to physically detain you? Maybe gently grasping your lower extremities, tugging on your leg?

Like you're now pulling ours?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, xdivision said:

I understand that but if you notice, at least the folks I have interacted with( not here ), that have had experiences are not so keen to give up everything or try to prove anything because of the naysaying and the know it all's. this community is broken.  That's the barrier.

For myself I was expecting to find more folks that I can relate to here. 

Not the case.

Maybe pull up MIB and his point of you and that's a good example.

It's an unfriendly world. I think this board has be around so long with so many people coming and going and hurt feelings that only the strongest have survived. Others figured it wasn't worth it.

• Upvote 1