Smoke and Heat makes it hard to observe the Bigfoot clan

TravelingFooter

22 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Hope they like bear spray. I got a couple cans that are expired so hopefully they work.

Resisting arrest eh? The charges just keep piling up. 

You are hereby sentenced to watch Matt Moneymaker perform the hoola dance for life without parole!

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ManThing said:

Being new myself, my take is you have to establish a bit of yourself, your research and experiences before claiming anything. That's normal. Other sites like reddit are a free for all. This place has a collection of knowledgeable folks and can spot a far fetched claim pretty easily.

You can make any claims that you want, but you have to realize that you are in a field with tons of claims and not a lot of corroborating evidence.  

I have had minor stuff happen that I didn’t get on camera or audio.  I might mention it, but I certainly don’t fault anyone for not taking me at face value.  And that’s for minor stuff like hearing strange wails…nothing major like claiming to have thousands of pics or being visited by the feds.

I hope that the OP sticks around and provides some of his evidence, but no one should expect to have everyone blindly believe them…whether they have a far out there woo story or an account of ongoing experiences with Bigfoot clans and federal interference.  I am open minded, but a certain level of skepticism isn’t unhealthy.

Regardless of your theories on the nature these creatures, you have to admit that this field has been plagued by hoaxes on both sides of the flesh and blood/woo coin.  It is human nature to be a bit on guard.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ManThing said:

It's an unfriendly world. I think this board has be around so long with so many people coming and going and hurt feelings that only the strongest have survived. Others figured it wasn't worth it.

It's not about being unfriendly it's about who has the bigger ego.

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

You can make any claims that you want, but you have to realize that you are in a field with tons of claims and not a lot of corroborating evidence.  

I have had minor stuff happen that I didn’t get on camera or audio.  I might mention it, but I certainly don’t fault anyone for not taking me at face value.  And that’s for minor stuff like hearing strange wails…nothing major like claiming to have thousands of pics or being visited by the feds.

I hope that the OP sticks around and provides some of his evidence, but no one should expect to have everyone blindly believe them…whether they have a far out there woo story or an account of ongoing experiences with Bigfoot clans and federal interference.  I am open minded, but a certain level of skepticism isn’t unhealthy.

Regardless of your theories on the nature these creatures, you have to admit that this field has been plagued by hoaxes on both side of the flesh and blood/woo coin.  It is human nature to be a bit on guard.

Yeah I think you're right. I don't think I'm gonna waste anymore time here. This traveling footer issue put a period at the end of my stay here Bigfoot forms.

The lunatics are on the grass.

• Downvote 1

Just now, xdivision said:

Yeah I think you're right. I don't think I'm gonna waste anymore time here. This traveling footer issue put a period at the end of my stay here Bigfoot forms.

I am not sure that I am tracking here…

Are you upset over the claims that the OP made?  Or the forum’s reaction to those claims?

4 hours ago, TravelingFooter said:

for the PGF believers and followers of a database that's accurate probably 2%, moving forward, you do have the option of blocking me.

There, that's a solution and will take care of your problem(s) with me.

For the rest that do want to follow along, I have a master plan with my films and recordings. Since science and wildlife administrative and law types want to poo poo me (I think I know why), I'll go it lone-wolf style and take the lead. C'mon along if you want to......

Uh...You've shot down the credibility of the PGF, probably more investigated than Zapruder by now and 98% of the "database" and we're to take you at your word? As the end all, be all, self proclaimed, sole holder of the totality of Sasquatch wisdom? Come on man, that's no way to make an entrance. Ditch the bravado and hubris and try again. Show us what you have without putting nearly every other witness into the bin eh

• Upvote 4

Until we have a body on a slab? Or DNA recognition? Round heads, pointy heads, big, small, what language they speak, what music they like or don’t like? 

It’s all a moot point. Let’s worry about the big hurdle and let science sort out the rest after.

16 minutes ago, xdivision said:

There's nothing wrong with grass! Please don't give that up. As far as this environment, if you feel strongly about your own investigations then hang in there. Your opinions are no less valuable than anyone else's. You may have to get used to people with less knowledge than you thinking their YouTube video clips substantiate their position but overall, if you make a case, I would suggest standing by it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, xdivision said:

It's not about being unfriendly it's about who has the bigger ego.

The place does flare up with a rash of egomania from time to time but the culprits either tone down or disappear because they can't get the stroking they thrive on.

But don't let them get to you. Yes, there is often a bit of a hazing process when presenting one's experience if new but it's worth going through. There is a great knowledge bank here with plenty of good folks that far outweigh the eejits.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

The place does flare up with a rash of egomania from time to time

Hey, I resemble that remark!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TravelingFooter said:

Oh, Agents Melendez and Richter (if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are), I'm going to tell you here what I told you to your faces

Go eF Yourselves

Ok, I confess. I am Agent Melendez...

• Haha 3

Admin
1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I am open minded, but a certain level of skepticism isn’t unhealthy.

Yeah, you don't want to be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

@TravelingFooter understand that we've had hundreds of fools come through here making outlandish claims. They all follow the same pattern too. Claim to have pictures, video, etc but they don't want to share.

Now, if you were to establish your credibility by posting one of your pictures, then it would be a different story.

2 hours ago, xdivision said:

t's not about being unfriendly it's about who has the bigger ego.

Come on ! You are talking about Bigfoot. Who is not going to have an ego .   But no it should not be about ego. It should be about what the Guide Lines state:

The BFF is an independent forum dedicated to the discussion of the Bigfoot phenomenon.
We have no official stance on any single aspect of the Bigfoot debate. We do not 'believe' that Bigfoot exists, or 'believe' that it does not exist, but that the evidence makes it worthy of discussion and further investigation.

This is why The BFF exist. This is why the Harsh treatment. Right now todays BFF is a nice BFF. Compared to it was when I first joined. It was a gauntlet to post anything Bigfoot. Hyper critical.  But now there are confident people who have research these creatures and know. This includes the woo. But this is flesh and blood and that's where it should stand. 

• Upvote 1