Hoaxes and hoaxers

CelticKevin

11 hours ago, Huntster said:

A sasquatch type creature (unlike intelligent extraterrestrial life) is pretty much mostly accepted to have existed......... at least in the past, and in the old world.........

Still need a logic as to how it got to North America though.

15 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

If and this is a BIG IF...the Patterson-Gimlin Footage is someday proven to be a hoax, does that mean that Bigfoot itself is most likely fake and that the creature never existed? 

Bigfoot is not fake.   I've seen 2 under circumstances where faking is not possible, one would have been fatal if it'd been a person in a suit, the other would have covered 200+ yards in the time it took Usain Bolt to cover 100 meters when he set the world record.    

On the surface, given the totality of the evidence available to me, I would have to conclude that any so called debunking of the PGF is the hoax rather than the film being the hoax. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, vinchyfoot said:

Still need a logic as to how it got to North America though.

The same way Humans got here.

Im convinced there is evidence something got here before we did.

http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2019/12/more-on-erectus-calvaria-from-chapala.html

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/130000-year-old-mastodon-threatens-upend-human-history/

7 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

^^^^^^ Go for it Wooly Booger:

https://sasquatchpheromone.com/

This has been on this forum for awhile.  First of all, there are no 'Sasquatch pheromones' that are commercially available. Zoo animal stink mixed with human stink is available.  The only way to get 'Sasquatch pheromones' is to be point blank. 

Using the man made scent for olfactory signaling runs the risk of disappointing the target animal. Bad idea.

Well. Nothing I have used has worked thus far. 

12 minutes ago, norseman said:

You still haven't tried this :D

3 or 4 of these deep in the forest with recordings of children laughing , crying , playing 

edit just to be clear to anyone reading this it is a life like doll not a real baby 

7395252ff2f0f98db2340476f1253e57_1080x.jpg

Edited by 7.62

2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

3 or 4 of these deep in the forest with recordings of children laughing , crying , playing 

True. But I will say a dying rabbit sounds very close to a crying child.

Oh I agree but the visual isn't there . If even some of the stories are true of these  creatures having a curiosity with children this is an ideal bait .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Bigfoot is not fake.   I've seen 2 under circumstances where faking is not possible, one would have been fatal if it'd been a person in a suit, the other would have covered 200+ yards in the time it took Usain Bolt to cover 100 meters when he set the world record.    

On the surface, given the totality of the evidence available to me, I would have to conclude that any so called debunking of the PGF is the hoax rather than the film being the hoax. 

I agree with you. I am probably 99.9% certain that Bigfoot exists. And that is simply from examining the available evidence. I unfortunately am not a knower, but a man can certainly dream. The PGF is almost certainly not a hoax. But it still is the most convincing evidence we have IMO for the existence of Bigfoot. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:37 PM, gigantor said:

They do not want to get sued for libel.

Ding, ding, ding - that's the winning statement. Especially if you're a television company. 

23 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Bigfoot celebrities are not going to make a living off of people who are seriously involved in the pursuit of evidence of these creatures.  They WILL make a buck off of the lady with the Bigfoot soap dish who believes every Facebook lie to be true.

And that's the second truth.

A curse on every hoaxer - may you get a flat tire at the most inconvenient time, may it always rain or snow when you're trying to get out into the woods, may every bigfoot stay 50 miles away from you and may you be revealed to your utter embarrassment. You make life and research infinitely more difficult for real researchers. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Have you tried a call mimicking deer in distress? As there preferred prey item, according to eyewitness reports, that should perhaps be the best chance of drawing one in. If you can find an area that an alpha male claims as its territory, then using a recording of an aggressive male gorilla should succeed in drawing the territorial male in more often then not. 

Have you tried any of the above methods? 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

The same way Humans got here.

Im convinced there is evidence something got here before we did.

http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2019/12/more-on-erectus-calvaria-from-chapala.html

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/130000-year-old-mastodon-threatens-upend-human-history/

That is the achilles heal of the Giganto farce. A vegetarian ape making it across tundra and the like and not being predated on or out competed by creatures better suited to the environment is at best, a stretch.

8 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

That is the achilles heal of the Giganto farce. A vegetarian ape making it across tundra and the like and not being predated on or out competed by creatures better suited to the environment is at best, a stretch.

Giganto may not have been a vegetarian. In fact, its discoverer believed it was a carnivore through an analysis of its jaw structure and teeth. It was later theorized that it was a specialized vegetarian whose diet consisted almost entirely of bamboo. But this is only a hypothesis and far from definitive. 

15 hours ago, norseman said:

Well this is the skeptics very argument. If a whole species existence is predicated on one 10 second film clip? Then it’s most likely it doesn’t exist.

I completely agree.  Have a trophy.

4 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I completely agree.  Have a trophy.

I knew you would chime in!😉

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

edit just to be clear to anyone reading this it is a life like doll not a real baby 

Can’t wait to have that conversation with the forestry service guy….walking around the woods with a pack full of lifelike baby dolls…

• Haha 2