New video of Bigfoot in Maine

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but I just found this tonight and thought I would share with the group . It looks pretty good and deals with bigfoot in Maine which we hardly ever hear about .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but I just found this tonight and thought I would share with the group . It looks pretty good and deals with bigfoot in Maine which we hardly ever hear about .

Cool.  I will give it a watch tonight.

You're welcome :)

I still haven't watched it my self only watched a trailer of it. I'll watch it most likely Saturday night . 

5 hours ago, NatFoot said:

"new video ABOUT bigfoot in Maine"?

I don't know if there's any clips of sightings or it's just  witnesses. As far as I know this film came out a couple of weeks ago. I was searching reported sightings and came across this film. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NatFoot said:

"new video ABOUT bigfoot in Maine"?

Yup. Most of it follows the excursion of three guys on a central-Maine bigfoot hunt.

Entertaining and informative, but no sighting footage.

• Thanks 1

Admin
17 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

Maine is a beautiful state....

Yeah, if I were to win the lottery and get a second home it would probably be in ME (along with ones in MT, ID, WY, AK, and CO). The wife loves Camden, although I would prefer to be further inland and upstate. May have to get two 2nd homes there.... ;) 

46 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

Yeah, if I were to win the lottery and get a second home it would probably be in ME (along with ones in MT, ID, WY, AK, and CO). The wife loves Camden, although I would prefer to be further inland and upstate. May have to get two 2nd homes there.... ;) 

Whose wife doesn't like Camden?!? I will be dragged there next week by visitors. At least a schooner sail is involved. A good strategy for the chamber of commerce in these quaint little coastal towns like Camden and Bar Harbor would be to put in an old school outfitter with a good selection of outdoor gear, knives, guns, fishing equipment and real map drawers etc for those not inclined to dustable or wearable shop. I bet unsupervised sales would increase. Bar harbor lost its knife store, it's where many of the husbands would congregate while trying to be patient, now they are out leaning on posts and sitting on benches, generally looking as if they wished they were elsewhere. I've been one.

Just started watching the doc, I see that Soubunge Mountain fills in for Blackman Ridge, as the latter is mentioned by Julian. It's a small "mountain" one passes on one of the ways into the NMW and it screams "come check me out" as is obvious by the view seen from the road. I've succumbed, It's a hellathicket scramble to the top, at least it was when I went, maybe it's been cut by now, been a while. I've never heard of Chris Julian, wonder where these folks hide out, probably in plain sight as I wasn't looking. There is a paranormal/crypto fair tomorrow that I'm gonna check out to see if any local BF "celebrities" show up or maybe I'll run into some random folks with unreported sighting tales. 

SSR Team

Speaking of which, this is from a couple of weeks back from a guy i know ! 

34 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

Speaking of which, this is from a couple of weeks back from a guy i know ! 

This is great! Thanks for posting it! 

The beyond the trail series is great. It takes an honest look at whats going on in various research groups all over the US. Aleks is a good friend of mine and does a fantastic job with this series for STM.