Massive Idaho bigfoot caught on video

OldMort

Here you go folks.

I want to try something a little different here. Let's try to keep this discussion to:

If you believe that Its real then explain to us why you think so, or if you think it is a bloke in a suit then you must show us why and explain how the hoax was done.

In other words, let's use the same criteria that proponents of the PGF require from skeptics in analysis of that particular film.

No digging into the characters involved or the back story either. Let's look strictly at what's on the film! Real or fake?

• Upvote 1

The arms seem short. Well with in the human realm. It appears that it is unable to walk past the little tree. I would like to see the walk from start to finish.

Looks to me like a person in a very padded suit. Just doesn't carry the weight like a creature should. Arms and legs move just like a human. Probably hard to do a long stride with all that extra!

Looking forward to all the comments!

The total arm length seems short and the forearm looks too long. Sweti can speak best to this matter but Patty has a longer shoulder-to-elbow length than the elbow-to-finger length. We, as humans, have a longer forearm length than shoulder-to-elbow length. That is nearly impossible (if not impossible) to fake.  The figure in this film clip has both short arms and long forearms so I vote human.

The gait doesn't seem quite right to me either.

Edited by wiiawiwb

I agree with what has been said about proportion and how that would incline one toward a suited human but I imagine similar variability in the Sasquatch. Sure are plenty of differently sized and proportioned humans. I imagine stride is highly variable too-- terrain, necessity and mood. Given what can be inferred from the surrounding vegetation, whatever this is doesn't appear outside the height range of fair sized man. I couldn't say with much certainty what it is. All that based on just viewing the creature, the actual video clip is another matter...

BFF Patron

I'm going to reserve judgment, until we have a Bigfoot body to compare it to :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, gigantor said:

nvtv.JPG

This is computer generated. It was created in three layers which were then stacked one on top of another.

1) Background layer - nothing special here, any background without trees or bushes will do.

2) The fake bigfoot - its a computer creation. Notice that it is unnaturally dark and there are not a lot of body details. This is hardest part which consumes time, that is why only a few frames are ever shown.

3) The foreground layer - trees and bushes to make it look natural.

One of the giveaways (not gonna give away all):  The sunlight on the back of the creation as it moves.

Great analysis.  I have been following this video for the past few days.

The proportions don’t look like Patty, but that in of itself wasn’t a deal breaker for me. We have gotten several accounts from around King Mountain, NC, that report seeing ‘cave men’ that are more human proportioned in the body…but are extremely large, hairy, and have strange facial features.  

Gigantor, you think that the Bigfoot itself is completely computer generated?  Or did they take video of a man waking in a costume and digitally alter it?

22 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Gigantor, you think that the Bigfoot itself is completely computer generated?  Or did they take video of a man waking in a costume and digitally alter it?

I'm sure they started with a template, that's how I would do it. Probably don't even need to be a man on a suit, just modify it after the fact.

Look at these images, they are touched up for sure. You can see some pixelation on the bottom image. Looks like they used a video game engine to me.

nv-tv2.JPG

nv-tv3.JPG

• Thanks 1

Negligible channel that has been producing bogus clickbait for the gullible for years.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, gigantor said:

nvtv.JPG

This is computer generated. It was created in three layers which were then stacked one on top of another.

1) Background layer - nothing special here, any background without trees or bushes will do.

2) The fake bigfoot - its a computer creation. Notice that it is unnaturally dark and there are not a lot of body details. This is hardest part which consumes time, that is why only a few frames are ever shown.

3) The foreground layer - trees and bushes to make it look natural.

One of the giveaways (not gonna give away all):  The sunlight on the back of the creation as it moves.

Excellent gumshoeing Sherlock, oops, Gigantor!!

• Haha 1

Looking down, watching where he is walking the way someone in a suit would do.

Only see a few seconds of it, where's the rest of the video?

It's a hoax.

Photos and videos nowadays will NEVER, EVER prove the existence because they both can be so easily manipulated with CGI, etc., etc. Even a live eye-witness "encounter" MUST BE authenticated. And even that's difficult to do. At least they will make a few dollars from YouTube with this one, which is a (if not, thee) motivating factor to begin with. I showed the video to my brother-in-law, and he had this to say about it:

"The fact that the clip stops when it does screams hoax to me. No one would stop filming at that point if they were filming a BF, and they didn't, because there are stills from film shot farther to the right shown in the video, so why not include the rest of the clip? I think because it would not pass the scrutiny of the genuine critics (who are also open to believe, like us). The proportions are human - arm length is short compared to that of Patty & eyewitness accounts saying arms reach near the knees. It does not walk like Patty with both knees bent at all times during the very short clip. When the foot is raised high in one of the stills it is not shaped like Patty's or any BF print - flat and without and instep or arch, but rather it has a distinct instep & looks just like an ordinary human foot. One person said it is much larger than a bodybuilder. He must not have seen any bodybuilder pics in a very long time because bodybuilders are much more massive than this figure."

Peace

@gigantor is pretty spot on, this model is available to purchase on blender. We actually use it in some of our promotional material. For me the give away was the locomotion, I've literally watched that specific gate setting thousands of times watching animations on various models.