Massive Idaho bigfoot caught on video

OldMort

I'm a little heartbroken it's faked haha! I woke up to see this posted on a Bigfoot group on FB and my heart jumped a few beats...until I saw it and then my BS detector was going off, but was unsure why. Thanks for the information everyone. 

It's a **** good Bigfoot model.

Edited by Marty

As I previously said... Sadly, we are at a point where video and photographic "evidence" cannot be trusted whatsoever. And with tech advancing like it is, it will only get worse, making it more difficult to debunk. But, videos such as this one are entertaining to watch nonetheless. 

Peace

28 minutes ago, Rod said:

As I previously said... Sadly, we are at a point where video and photographic "evidence" cannot be trusted whatsoever. And with tech advancing like it is, it will only get worse, making it more difficult to debunk. But, videos such as this one are entertaining to watch nonetheless. 

Peace

I agree and would go further and say that video and photo evidence 50 YEARS ago did not move the chains one inch. 

And nothing has changed now.

They need a chunk of the critter.

• Like 1

This is the turning point of Bigfoot fakery, imagine if the video was longer and produced to look a bit more authentic, it would've fooled so many ppl. The only reason it hasn't is because it's so short and you get the impression it's fake by the way it's advertised (The proportions do not bother me and seem in the realm of what a Bigfoot would look like). If this was done with just a lick of professionalism and naturalism, you'd have a legit Bigfoot encounter video and no one would really think otherwise. 

Videos and Pictures mean NOTHING! 

Edited by Marty
  • Like 1

Good comments all round. Special kudos to Gigantor. I would only add the deviations in reporting behavior are a huge red flag. And the actual filming device has to be authenticated in addition to the general vetting already mentioned.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it's CGI, I think it's a costume. Watch behind the knees when it walks, how the material bunches up.

• 2 weeks later...

For me the "tell" was the ridiculous lead in text touting the musculature. I've not been subjected to such a phony "sell" since the last time I strolled a carnival bigway.

And who misspells "their?"