Conferences and Influencers

vinchyfoot

To be totally honest, im not 100% sure what exactly will be covered in that workshop as im not the one teaching it. The instructor for that one is Glenn Adkins from the Ohio Squatch Project, hes also the guy who makes the "squatch stick". I am leading off the plaster casting workshop and teaching various how to use multiple casting methods and how various substrates and weather conditions effect the outcomes.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

To be totally honest, im not 100% sure what exactly will be covered in that workshop as im not the one teaching it. The instructor for that one is Glenn Adkins from the Ohio Squatch Project, hes also the guy who makes the "squatch stick". I am leading off the plaster casting workshop and teaching various how to use multiple casting methods and how various substrates and weather conditions effect the outcomes.

Your casting workshop is going to be interesting as all get out

On 10/30/2021 at 11:42 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

I am leading off the plaster casting workshop and teaching various how to use multiple casting methods and how various substrates and weather conditions effect the outcomes.

Is your workshop being videotaped and will it be available at a later date for those who didn't attend?

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2021 at 5:37 AM, wiiawiwb said:

Is your workshop being videotaped and will it be available at a later date for those who didn't attend?

This one wont be, but its a workshop that I do multiple times a year at various events so im sure one day it will wind up on youtube. Its hard to get time to just to it in front of a camera in a controlled setting, and the problem is its a controlled setting. I like to have to fight the elements if possible during the workshop to show that there's rarely an instance where you can't make a cast, You just have to improvise. Maybe filing segments in various scenarios and editing them together over time will work though.