The Owl Moon Lab: A Paranormal Experiment

gigantor

Admin

41IgwdCBmiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

4 hours ago, gigantor said:

41IgwdCBmiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have seen this mentioned on other sites.

From what I gather, it’s an account of an area of High Strangeness that Tobe often visits.  @Madison5716 do you have any insight into this?

Tobe's book! I haven't been able to buy it yet, but i want to!

I've been to the Owl Moon Lab location in Oregon, near Cottage Grove Lake. Lots of creepy things have happened there - I've seen videos and listened to audio of the OML. High strangeness. 

I've seen where a bigfoot pinched a drainage downspout 9 feet up, and left fingerprints on the top lintel of the garage, 12 feet up. I've seen the collection of "gifts" left for Tobe and Darrell. 

In fact, when my friend and I found a statue of concrete, hands and hairy feet a few miles away, Tobe went with my son and I, and we hauled it out of a blackberry briar in the dark up in the woods. Super creepy, just up the road from where I had a possible bigfoot yell at me. 

We put it (turned out to be a gardening bench in the shape of a monkey) in the garage at OML, and that night, we recorded screaming  - coming from inside the garage. Spooky as all get out.

I have the highest regard for Tobe. He's a magnet for weird **** of all sorts. He's fun to hang with and has never-ending stories. We had our sighting because he told us where to go, and he's never steered me wrong. 

Our association goes back to 2012 - he was the investigator that came to check out my initial encounter. Then we lost touch for five years or so after I lost interest/had plantar faciitis and then reconnected three years ago when I found prints and got all back into it all. 

I don't agree with every conclusion Tobe arrives at, but I have tremendous respect for him. Having night squatched with him once, his courage is astonishing. He's been doing this longer than I have, and much more intensely. His knowledge of bigfoot behavior is deep. I don't WANT to believe some of the other stuff he's into, but who knows the truth.

I can't wait to buy it.

Edited by Madison5716
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's the hands. The video is on my YouTube channel,  Lane County Bigfooters. 

26570304471120.jpeg

Edited by Madison5716

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Tobe made our Biggie in our retail store ( it is really an amazing Job ) approx 1 min into youtube  , and we also sell his WOO watchers ( wood watchers )  .. have have a few cases of his books on back order .. I know we have his father in laws book on the shelf but still waiting on Tobe's ..  he was in an accident I understand but is recovering .. Tobe reminds me of Burt Reynolds in Smokie and the Bandit .. when the camera turns to the bandit and he smiles .. IDK just reminds me of Tobe

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Owl Moon Lab was covered at the tail end of this documentary (go to 1 hour 12 min and 15 sec to start the relevant section with Tobe Johnson).

Based on this short documentary description of what Tobe experienced at OML, it does not appear to be bigfoot related.   

Is this another example of the classification problem (within multiple anomalous experiences) where paranormal phenomena is attributed to BF when in reality there is no observable linkage to BF?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tobe stopped in Yesterday, dropped off some cases of books.... Good to see he fully recovered from his car wreck..  always a fun chat , always upbeat 

Tobe.jpg

• Upvote 2

All sorts if stuff happened at OML - and yeah, not all bigfoot for sure. It's a weird place for sure. Some is bigfoot though - I've seen the crushed downspout and fingerprints on the garage - 12 feet up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1