Need Help in Bridgewater Triangle

Wolfjewel

43 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I'm in CT and spent a couple of years looking and searching mostly one forest area due to what I saw 3 years ago . We never saw the creature or what ever it was again.

I don't want to say it's impossible for Bigfoot to migrate through the area but I very highly doubt they inhabit the the area down here . Once you get to western MASS

that leads in to Vermont , Up State NY , Maine , NH there I believe areas could support clans year round  but CT eastern Mass is just wishful thinking .

Agreed, I'll not name the group, but they check out reports from the CT shoreline which is even funnier cuz the areas of woods are same conditions. Where was your experience if you dont mind my asking and I missed you saying elsewhere.

26 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Pachaug state forest it wasn't a bigfoot sighting we don't know what it was .

Gotcha, been there once or twice, seemed pretty well people travelled during hunting season.

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 12:10 PM, 7.62 said:

I'm in CT and spent a couple of years looking and searching mostly one forest area due to what I saw 3 years ago . We never saw the creature or what ever it was again.

I don't want to say it's impossible for Bigfoot to migrate through the area but I very highly doubt they inhabit the the area down here . Once you get to western MASS

that leads in to Vermont , Up State NY , Maine , NH there I believe areas could support clans year round  but CT eastern Mass is just wishful thinking .

Being active in NW Mass and Vermont, you're right, but the Bridgewater triangle like parts of Connecticut except the NW corner on up into VT via western Mass, its just too crowded to be plausible. If on the other hand you're into Ghost hunting, theres a whole history of that sorta thing in that area, knock yourself out.