SnowWhiteBigfoot has some interesting prints

Madison5716

Well...I went down that rabbit hole.  I wanted to understand why she thought these prints were Sasquatch, so I watched a number of her other videos for context.

While doing such a thorough analysis of the prints, I'm surprised that she doesn't give measurements of the prints.  I would think it more likely that what she found are human in origin.  The reason I say that is because the wrist area looks pretty thin. 

I found her gifting experiences interesting.  It can only be another human messing with her, or the real deal. 

What she says is a young Sasquatch in the grasses is definitely not a young Sasquatch.  You can see protruding ears, which indicates it's either a calf or a fawn.

I still have many more videos to watch.  Thanks for posting this!

Her videos are hard to watch - her style is seriously boring.

That said, I've managed to get through quite a few of her videos. Some of them have fascinating audio that, imho, could only be sasquatches or humans, and I tend to think bigfoot. I agree about some of her "sightings". I don't think all are sasquatch. But there's a few that are legit.

She's being visited long term, and if that doesn't mess with your mind a little bit, then IDK. If I knew an 800 lb predator and his family were around....She is very methodical and the activity is subtle. But I do think it's there. 

Edited by Madison5716

I agree Madison5716.  I think some of her experiences are legit, but in other cases, I think she is attributing every little thing to bigfoot.  I guess it's up to us as consumers of her content to distinguish between the two.  All too often, people want to throw the baby out with the bathtub.

The best thing I can say is that she is thorough and follows through on things.  Most would just relate the story of the son's sighting at the end of the driveway and be done with it.  She goes the extra mile and goes back in there looking for evidence.  Most would just show the pictures of the prints on the car and be done with it.  She goes the extra mile and shows us the enhanced images with comparisons to explain what she thinks she is seeing.