Carson River potential sasquatch

Madison5716

BFF Donor

Looks big. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever the figure is, it does appear big. It's also interesting the figure goes up a tree. How often do we see that in a possible Bigfoot video?

Admin

It does look wide, but until somebody does a comparison video at the location, hard to tell exactly how big it was. So he did not see it at time, but managed to point right at it. OK, that sets off a few sirens, but I do suppose that is possible.

I am guessing this took place in NV?

On 10/6/2021 at 8:11 PM, VAfooter said:

It does look wide, but until somebody does a comparison video at the location, hard to tell exactly how big it was. So he did not see it at time, but managed to point right at it. OK, that sets off a few sirens, but I do suppose that is possible.

I am guessing this took place in NV?

Yeah that's where I'm at also . 

• gigantor featured this topic
BFF Donor

I’m having a hard time making much detail out. It’s a far away blob squat.

13 hours ago, gigantor said:

Pretty wide animal, could it be a bear?

Most likely a leaf on the tree in the foreground.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, VAfooter said:

.........I am guessing this took place in NV?

Carson River Resort, @ 20 miles SE of Lake Tahoe in California, and 7 miles from the Nevada border by crow flight at it's closest point.

• Thanks 1

BFF Donor

Thanks for sharing. Hard to tell. I looked at it on a 150 inch screen. Best guess. Blobbear.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:53 PM, OldMort said:

Most likely a leaf on the tree in the foreground.

I believe this is correct. When he zooms back out and moves his camera downward it creates the illusion of what looks like the "figure" moving up a tree. However, the figure is actually a leaf from that branch in the foreground. You can see the leaf hanging straight down that was in the exact spot where the figure supposedly was. The overall poor video quality plays a big part in allowing this illusion to not be so obvious at first. Also, if there actually was something there I find it highly unlikely that he would not have seen it at the time of the recording.