21K Years Ago... humans walked NA

Madison5716

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, dlaw said:

Who is the 21,000 yr old person who confirmed the age of the footprints?

From the article:

The footprints at White Sands were dated by examining the seeds of an aquatic plant that once thrived along the shores of the dried-up lake, Ruppia cirrhosa, commonly known as ditchgrass. According to research published Thursday in the journal Science and co-authored by Bustos, the ancient ditchgrass seeds were found in layers of hard earth both above and below the many human footprints at the site, and they were radiocarbon-dated to determine their age.

1 hour ago, Incorrigible1 said:

.........The footprints at White Sands were dated by examining the seeds of an aquatic plant that once thrived along the shores of the dried-up lake, Ruppia cirrhosa, commonly known as ditchgrass. According to research published Thursday in the journal Science and co-authored by Bustos, the ancient ditchgrass seeds were found in layers of hard earth both above and below the many human footprints at the site, and they were radiocarbon-dated to determine their age.

That's some pretty impressive gumshoe work by an industry that can't seem to nail down the maker of huge footprints made a few nights before on the side of a road, and that reoccur continent-wide with remarkable regularity.

Or it was wishful fantasy..........

47 minutes ago, Huntster said:

That's some pretty impressive gumshoe work by an industry that can't seem to nail down the maker of huge footprints made a few nights before on the side of a road, and that reoccur continent-wide with remarkable regularity.

Point well made and one I've been pursuing and stressing for a long time. Mainly because it makes no sense, unless there is actually a hands-off policy in place. Which, in spite of opinion, DOES make sense. I fact, in light of what audio, visual, and anecdotal, footprint, and other evidence is telling us, It's the only thing that makes sense

Edited by hiflier

Admin

For the slider....

FOOTPRINTS.JPG

• Like 1

• gigantor featured this topic

Hmm...is that a sixth toe on the left most one? Probably a natural artifact in the strata. Because, if not an artifact, then the bottom print is missing its sixth one.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Point well made and one I've been pursuing and stressing for a long time. Mainly because it makes no sense, unless there is actually a hands-off policy in place.........

I suspect it's more carrot than stick; chasing ancient dates/artifacts pays and is encouraged, but chasing sasquatches poses the risk of tumultuous change to several scientific industries and is softly discouraged with ridicule. 

8 hours ago, Huntster said:

Or it was wishful fantasy..........

You wear your skepticism on your sleeve. There are countless thousands of disciplines that fall under the heading of "Science." They don't all report to some onerous, bureaucratic, Soviet-style central office.

The field researcher that collected the seed samples submitted such to an office that conducted the carbon dating. I doubt anyone within their respective offices would know a suspect sasquatch footprint from a raccoon track.

Neither is complicit in the Great Bigfoot Coverup.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

You wear your skepticism on your sleeve........

Yup. And carrying a sign.

........There are countless thousands of disciplines that fall under the heading of "Science." They don't all report to some onerous, bureaucratic, Soviet-style central office........

Yup. No authority whatsoever. Pure, definitive anarchy.

.......I doubt anyone within their respective offices would know a suspect sasquatch footprint from a raccoon track........

Correct again. You're on a roll.

17 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Neither is complicit in the Great Bigfoot Coverup.

Agreed.

I will continue to flog the horse's corpse.     There can be no coverup.   It isn't possible given human nature, given the timelines involved, given the sheer number of people who would have to somehow be subverted, and given sheer human orneriness.    This is not bullying a handful of people, this requires gagging tens of thousands ... natural resources professionals, private, county, state, federal, and international, plus thousands of biology faculty across multiple nations.    And not a single whistleblower.    They can steal military secrets, politically damning information, patents, etc but somehow bigfoot is espionage-proof, whistleblower-proof, etc?     The suggestion is utterly ridiculous.  

I don't know what the right answer is, but I'm dead certain that ain't it.

MIB

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MIB said:

Agreed.

I will continue to flog the horse's corpse.     There can be no coverup........

It's not a coverup. It's pure ignore-ance.

........This is not bullying a handful of people, this requires gagging tens of thousands ... natural resources professionals, private, county, state, federal, and international, plus thousands of biology faculty across multiple nations.    And not a single whistleblower.......

No "gagging" required, and the thousands of reports cataloged proves that. In fact, trying to gag somebody is the best way to expose the whole affair. All you have to do is reward those who pursue the science you like, and ridicule those who pursue the science you don't like. We already see that very thing happening in every science field (and every other endeavor) there is. 

........They can steal military secrets, politically damning information, patents, etc but somehow bigfoot is espionage-proof, whistleblower-proof, etc?     The suggestion is utterly ridiculous.......

There's nothing to leak or steal. There's no file. The issue has been completely ignored, and it has been easy to do. These creatures are obviously rare, going extinct, or simply of extremely low density, and blowing it off is the natural thing to do, especially since there is no money or power in it.

Conversely, with a huge industry in all things old, there is no shortage of of fantastic claims on artifacts like this being as old as one can make them. Fantastically old. Stupendously important. A new leader in the Old Game........the race that has no end. 

Would you invest in a 500,000 year old spark plug for your diesel engine if it came with a million year warranty?:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coso_artifact

BFF Patron

Well one things for sure those aren't fake prints

21 hours ago, MIB said:

And not a single whistleblower.

Oh but there ARE whistleblowers. Most, like with UFO's however, are retired LEO's and FS personnel.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic