Alaska triangle Prince of Wales Island and uprooted trees

At fish camp on the Kasilof beach. Before the fishery was over, there was a virtual forest of upside down trees in the beach, some quite large. No equipment used. Just a bunch of fishermen screwing around between tides, wasting good energy better used in other ways.

61C37C6B-D366-4C43-AF37-80C1C4AD5E48.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/26/2021 at 6:49 PM, VAfooter said:

Story out of A'stan about that, but nothing to back it up and no way to prove or disprove it.

That's true. But what if it is true, I sure do not want to meet up with one. The other thing that worries me is . What if someone has gone out in the woods during hunting. Found these uprooted trees. Then gone past what the ancestors have expressed not too. Then walking up to a pile of human bones just like I have walked up to a pile of turkey bones. The only thing is that nothing like this has never been reported in North America of people finding piles of Human bones.

But how will we ever know about these giants if they are eating the people who have spotted them.  Maybe even found those piles of human bones.  Like I said that is what it would take to drive a big uprooted tree into the ground a Giant creature. Alaska is a big state with allot of undiscovered land. If there are these creatures out there then they are going to want the solitude. That would be the only reason why they would be living out there. ( I am assuming that is )

• gigantor featured this topic

I don't think the trees are the work of BF. I just don't see it. I've been to plenty of places outside AK with BF activity and have never seen upside down trees. If it is BF, then it's isolated to POW Island.

• Upvote 1

I watched it with some of my pro Bigfoot family members. 

None of them believe it was made by the creatures. 

I tend to think it was humans or natural weather issues. 

Certainly, not a creature that only exists in the wonderful world of imagination. 😆 

Cruising the beach between Anchor Point and Stariski, I've seen several more upside down trees. Seems like Alaskans like planting dead trees upside down. Interesting psychology there. Maybe after pot became legal and pot stores popped up around every street corner people needed something else to plant?

• Upvote 1

Sure we can say that humans have done this on beaches. That's a great excuse to use to disprove something that has yet not been seen. I am talking about those larger trees that the Elders talk about. People just so not come up with stories about things that we can go see for ourselves. We can say that a strong wind pulled these trees out of the ground. This wind is what drove these trees into the ground during a heavy rain. But they are not natural to have a allot of them be driven into the ground.

I am sure we have all heard of giants roaming the earth. Stories yes. But with some sure account of them being real. They have found large skeletal remains. But have kept it hidden from the public. Why? I am not sure. So just like we find these giant foot prints the same has to be with these trees. It's all puzzle that all needs to be placed together. one thing just fits another.  Besides those trees look old and I am not sure if they have found new ones. 

But like some have pointed out it could all be a game that has gone over the years.  

20 hours ago, Huntster said:

Cruising the beach between Anchor Point and Stariski, I've seen several more upside down trees. Seems like Alaskans like planting dead trees upside down. Interesting psychology there. Maybe after pot became legal and pot stores popped up around every street corner people needed something else to plant?

There are a few out on the Spit in Homer too in front of one of the businesses. I'm going out on a limb (pun intended) and saying it was not Squatch.

5 minutes ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

There are a few out on the Spit in Homer too in front of one of the businesses. I'm going out on a limb (pun intended) and saying it was not Squatch.

I'm also seeing more and more black sasquatch plywood cutouts along the roadways, too, both on the Peninsula and in Mat-Su, and not just in yards along the highways, but in the bushes along the highways on public lands. It's pretty humorous to see!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I'm also seeing more and more black sasquatch plywood cutouts along the roadways, too, both on the Peninsula and in Mat-Su, and not just in yards along the highways, but in the bushes along the highways on public lands. It's pretty humorous to see!

Yeah, there is one on some trail near Eagle River I believe? I've seen a couple posts about it in a hiking group I'm in on Facebook.

There' one of those pesky sasquatches here on the beach at Anchor Point, too. He's even tacking halibut flukes on this tree monument.

19B580EA-D7B9-4712-97D6-0B1F24AE36F0.jpeg

Here's another pic of an inverted tree. When you click on the link, you'll see Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Org. 

Go to the second video, the one that says "Bigfoot in National Ne...".  

The first story is from a man named Wyman Smith in Washington that says he's been seeing several Bigfoot on his property; one that was missing an eye and ripped up juniper trees and also was stomping and clawing the ground with it's toes.

This story starts about the :28 mark.

At about the :59 mark, you start seeing a pic of an inverted tree that Mr. Smith took on his property. There's a better, closer up look at about the 1:05-1:06 mark. 

He believed the tree pulling and foot stomping and toe dragging, and I'm sure the inverted tree, were territorial. In case you want to see the other stuff, you can see what Mr. Smith says are toe marks in the ground starting about the 1:32-1:33 mark. Just before the toe marks, there's a pic of a higher up branch of a juniper tree that Mr. smith claims the Bigfoot was ripping up, at about 1:27. It shows a branch that's been broken off and shredded at the end, and the bark gone.

The one thing different about this inverted tree, compared to the ones in Alaska, is that it's in the woods, with other trees around it, and not in the open.

I haven't watched the rest of the video that are other stories.

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2019/03/bigfoot-ripping-trees-from-frozen-earth.html

• gigantor unfeatured this topic