Hiker Films Multiple Sasquatch in Desert Canyon

gigantor

Admin

bff2.JPG

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
Admin

I only saw one, which appears to be looped. What am I missing? Otherwise, it looks interesting, a better than average blobsquatch. The eerie music does not help either, it always sets me on alert status.

At this point I would say probably no cigar, at least until more analysis is done.

• Upvote 1

I'm not pursuaded for two reasons. The legs look longer to me than they should. Patty was massive from the waist up and her legs, to my eyes, appeared thick but short. This figure has fairly long legs compared to the torso especially if you add the portion of the lower leg not visible.

In real life, things happen randomly. I find it curious the "object" just happens to be positioned right in the middle of the film. I'd have to ask my math-professor buddy how to calculate the odds of that occurring but I bet it is probably very small. I would expect something to catch a person's eye causing him/her swing the camera over, in small measure or large, to capture, then focus on the movement. No reason swing left or right here because the figure is already smack dab in the middle.

It looks like a setup to me.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 2

Admin

To me this looks like a very short snippet of video, what does the before and after look like? I had the same suspicions as wiiawiwb, but figured that they were only showing the "best" of the video. My guess is that they saw something and focused in on it, a part which is not shown in the above video. This too adds to the lack to the lack of credibility for me. If go to the YouTube page, it seems most of the commenters have a lot of the same questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCdSIiJZ0gM

And of course, where was this filmed, when, who, etc.?

Thanks for sharing. I don't understand how one can film several creatures with one average size person in a costume. 

There will be any detail made out of this video.  It’s  Lacking any details.    It’s just a fun blobsquarch video.   Anything more than that is fools gold.   It’s better than some and as useless as most.    

Just now, Twist said:

There will not be any detail made out of this video.  It’s  Lacking any details.    It’s just a fun blobsquarch video.   Anything more than that is fools gold.   It’s better than some and as useless as most.    

I've seen this one floating around the last couple days and I'm with @wiiawiwband @VAfooter . i only see one subject and when I blew it on a 64in monitor it looks like there is faint tracing or mapping visible. Plus, as @wiiawiwb stated it is DEAD center and the odds lf that in a video that didnt even notice a squatch until after when looking over the footage. (which was what I read initially). It is interesting but really hard to make out with the way the pixels get blown out with the zoom. I would love to have the original footage and run it through our software and blow up the image propperly to see the real detail. 

• Upvote 2

The legs seem disproportionally long compared to the legs of our average, scientifically confirmed, Bigfoot.  However, it does have a distinctly shaped 'diaper butt' so, I give it a maybe...  :rofl:  

• Haha 2

Yeah...no.

Looks fake to me. "Multiple: squatches? Looks like one just looped. And how amazing that this stealthy creature is bounding into an opening in the rock face and crouching down like some player in an 80s B-movie action reel. Also very lucky the camera man had his phone pointed at just the right spot. If this was real, the creature would've been in and out before the videographer could've gotten his camera ready I suspect. It just screams, "Look at me! I'm really a Bigfoot!"

• gigantor unfeatured this topic