Hiker Films Multiple Sasquatch in Desert Canyon

gigantor

On 10/12/2021 at 9:30 PM, xspider1 said:

The legs seem disproportionally long compared to the legs of our average, scientifically confirmed, Bigfoot.  However, it does have a distinctly shaped 'diaper butt' so, I give it a maybe...  :rofl:  

Lmao, that's a good post, gave me a chuckle.

Yeah I agree, looks fake just because of how it was shot and looks staged

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Marty said:

Lmao, that's a good post, gave me a chuckle.

Yeah I agree, looks fake just because of how it was shot and looks staged

It was very funny. Especially the scientific confirmed part 

Thx, Marty.  8 ) 

I mentioned "our average, scientifically confirmed bigfoot" because, in my opinion, the research and the evidence (notwithstanding, the video above) precludes any possibility that such animals do not exist.  There is no way to reconcile the idea that every, single 'Bigfoot' report is due to insanity, lies, or misidentification.  And, since all it takes for Bigfoot to exist is one valid report, there we have it.  

• Upvote 3

On 10/16/2021 at 9:33 PM, xspider1 said:

Thx, Marty.  8 ) 

I mentioned "our average, scientifically confirmed bigfoot" because, in my opinion, the research and the evidence (notwithstanding, the video above) precludes any possibility that such animals do not exist.  There is no way to reconcile the idea that every, single 'Bigfoot' report is due to insanity, lies, or misidentification.  And, since all it takes for Bigfoot to exist is one valid report, there we have it.  

No more valid than any other ridiculous claim. Film is certainly not proof, but then you knew that. 

Lots of reports  of these creatures have no resemblance to the iconic film.

I'm surprised at all you veterans saying it's fake. Do you really think they're not clever enough to make themselves visible right in the center of the frame so that viewers will find it unbelievable? Well that and they're notorious for their drive to be the star, but from a distance which denies all but xspider's scientific confirmation? In a like manner, despite a lack of trackway evidence, you can bet they're walking around on their Bigfoot tippy toes just to visually extend the leg length, which in light of their foot size could be considerable. It's not like they don't know about the thigh:calf ratio thing. And just like that, they've fooled the dwarves again! Stealth and subterfuge has always been their strong suit, and it strikes me as a bit naive to think their development/evolution/advancement of these skills has reached its apex(or Ape X) No, I think they've crossed over to the next step of wileyness, and this is video proof of it! 

Or maybe not......

• Haha 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic