Squatchy Help Wanted

SasquatchTheLeg

Hi Guys , We are opening a Sasquatch gift store in Forks Washington on Halloween and have a few position open .. if anyone knows anyone interested in being a  manger, podcaster, screen printing please let me know 

Ken@SasquatchTheLegend.com  or stop by we are here everyday getting it ready to open   80 N. Forks Ave Forks WA 98331   Thanks For any HELP

https://sasquatchthelegend.com/pages/job-opening

• Upvote 2

• gigantor pinned this topic

Sounds cool! I was there in July and chatted with an old fella who recalled a road crossing that spooked loggers near Beaver, think it was off of 101 thereabouts.

• Like 1

Hot spot for sure, Beaver is a special place.. that discovery trail out there is amazing ..  Rich Germeau and his dad did all the counters and shelving ffrom wood they cut and milled on their property and Tom Sewid is doing a Mural on the north face of the building this week.. the store is right as you come into Forks from the north on Highway 101 before the Twilight store .. 

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

Many other stories from Beaver Lake area Mr/Mrs TheLeg ?

Good luck with your store by the way ;)

• Like 1

Looks like a great location, Ken.  Good luck with the new store!  Bigfoot merch is the coolest and it's generally difficult to find the best stuff.  If we're ever up the way, we'll definitely stop in.  And, I'm checking out your website too!  :thumbsup:

Edited by xspider1

• gigantor unpinned this topic