How long do BF's live

NCBFr

14 hours ago, gigantor said:

I didn't know that. Do have a source?

I believe it has to do with how hard the heart must work to pump blood to the extremities.  The larger the person, the more work required.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

IIRC the infamous "Yellow Top" was sighted around Cobalt ON in 1906, 1923, 1947, and 1970. Witnesses reported a creature with lighter hair on its head and darker brown hair on the body, so it's either the same critter or a very close relative.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nipissing said:

IIRC the infamous "Yellow Top" was sighted around Cobalt ON in 1906, 1923, 1947, and 1970. Witnesses reported a creature with lighter hair on its head and darker brown hair on the body, so it's either the same critter or a very close relative.

I’d love to believe it’s the same creature, a lighter top to a darker bottom is not unreasonable for any biped that walls upright.   Closest to the sun?    

On 11/19/2021 at 8:50 AM, NorthWind said:

And right handed folks live longer than us lefties. I wonder if it's true for a bigfoot.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/04/04/us/being-left-handed-may-be-dangerous-to-life-study-says.html

More samples weigh in or favor?   

On 11/12/2021 at 5:54 PM, gigantor said:

I say longer than humans based on size. Usually, the bigger the animal, the longer they live.

This topic came up a while back, and I began doing some research on known primates... long story short, I have to agree the lifespan could likely be 60- 70 years.

That is, of course, an absolute guess based.on the life spans of other species such as humans, orangutans, and Gorillas.

• 2 weeks later...