Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yeti1974

"baby Bigfoot" Thermal

Guest Yeti1974

Somewhat off topic, but what kind of "inexpensive" thermal camera would members recommend if one wanted to replicate these kinds of films in rural "backyards"?

Edited by Yeti1974

SweatyYeti

I haven't spent much time looking at this video....so I can't tell if the subject is a squirrel, an owl, or a baby Bigfoot.....but...if what appears to be an arm is an arm.....it has a very similar 'proportion' to Patty's arms....(very long upper-arm)...

BabyBigfootArmProportionComp1.jpg

BabyBigfootImages.jpg

Guest seamonkeychar

This is what I see:

Untitled.png

*edited because file did not attatch

Edited by seamonkeychar

Guest Forbig

I haven't spent much time looking at this video....so I can't tell if the subject is a squirrel, an owl, or a baby Bigfoot.....but...if what appears to be an arm is an arm.....it has a very similar 'proportion' to Patty's arms....(very long upper-arm)...

I agree, and "if" it is an arm it's also similar in proportion to the Jacobs juvenile Sasquatch.

post-987-023524900 1313246338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Forbig

Guest Forbig

This is what I see:

Untitled.png

I can see what you're showing but as the video progresses it doesn't work out. It shows the other arm come into the picture. Unless it's 2 squirrels running backwards up the tree.

Guest seamonkeychar

I can see what you're showing but as the video progresses it doesn't work out. It shows the other arm come into the picture. Unless it's 2 squirrels running backwards up the tree.

Unless there is no other arm. I think what is seen as the "other arm" is just the squirrel with a leaf in front of it. It moves, so the leaf is in front of it, and you see the squirrel on either side. So it looks like long, skinny arms. You can see leaves and branches throughtout the tape, including in front of the creature. Then the squirrel turns and runs up and to the right and around the tree.

Cervelo

Somewhat off topic, but what kind of "inexpensive" thermal camera would members recommend if one wanted to replicate these kinds of films in rural "backyards"?

What's your definition of inexpensive? They seem to range from $1500.00 to $15,000.00 and up. So far I haven't seen where they are all that useful in identifying biggie. This is obviously some known animal unless that's one big tree or one really small Bigfoot but see what you will folks!

Guest Forbig

Unless there is no other arm. I think what is seen as the "other arm" is just the squirrel with a leaf in front of it. It moves, so the leaf is in front of it, and you see the squirrel on either side. So it looks like long, skinny arms. You can see leaves and branches throughtout the tape, including in front of the creature. Then the squirrel turns and runs up and to the right and around the tree.

Now that would make some sense to it.

It's just not clear enough to be certain but it is very small.

Guest Biggie

The head, body and leg sizes and shapes are just too far off to even be close to a squirrel though in more ways than I care to even explain. The anatomy just doesn't match up.

Cervelo

It could be anything, and anything you want it to be, no scale, no definition, just another blob what is it most likely IMO what climbs trees at nite possum, raccoon some type of cat or ferret? No no it's got to be super speedy baby Bigfoot!

PBeaton

Hey...I think...could that be...is that...Bob's glass eye ? :D

Pat...

Guest seamonkeychar

The head, body and leg sizes and shapes are just too far off to even be close to a squirrel though in more ways than I care to even explain. The anatomy just doesn't match up.

Oh, please do explain. Although I'm not sure how you can tell exactly, since all this is is a general shape on a tree.

roguefooter

It could be anything, and anything you want it to be, no scale, no definition, just another blob what is it most likely IMO what climbs trees at nite possum, raccoon some type of cat or ferret? No no it's got to be super speedy baby Bigfoot!

I'd have to agree- this happens all too often. A rational person would go through the list of known and common species first before coming to any conclusion of it being something else, but I see a lot of the opposite going on around here. We even have people that argue "Why does it always have to be something other than a bigfoot?" This kind of logic puts me at a loss.

I want to find out the truth behind Bigfoot like everybody else, and I have a huge interest in it, but we'll never get anywhere if people keep thinking every moving blob video or bizarre photo has to be a Bigfoot. At this rate we should have them spilling out of the forest.

Guest Forbig

A rational person would go through the list of known and common species first before coming to any conclusion of it being something else, but I see a lot of the opposite going on around here.

Are you serious?? This is "Bigfoot" forums a rational person would listen to the majority of scientists that discount the existence of Bigfoot. There’s nothing whatsoever close to proof only questionable evidence so why would a rational person expect anything more? A true bigfooter must have a good sense of humor or use a little imagination; if not you need a new hobby like bird watching.

Guest Forbig

I want to find out the truth behind Bigfoot like everybody else, and I have a huge interest in it, but we'll never get anywhere if people keep thinking every moving blob video or bizarre photo has to be a Bigfoot.

Sounds like the truth has already slapped you in the face and you didn't recognize it. As a true bigfooter I understand though, I also very much want it to be real.