Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yeti1974

"baby Bigfoot" Thermal

Guest Forbig

I see a tail.

Why is there always somebody that has to say this on all the good sightings?

There's no clear tail anywhere.

Sure there might be a tail but it's not clear and what you see could be something else.

Guest seamonkeychar

Sure there might be a tail but it's not clear and what you see could be something else.

There's no clear bigfoot anywhere. I am entitled to express that I see a tail there. Perspective is everything.

Guest Forbig

There's no clear bigfoot anywhere. I am entitled to express that I see a tail there. Perspective is everything.

You certainly are but that doesn't mean what you see is for sure a tail.

Where did anyone say it was clearly a Bigfoot?

Please describe why you think this is a good sighting. Thx.

Guest Forbig

Please describe why you think this is a good sighting. Thx.

For starters I'm 99% certain it was not a hoax. That puts it at the top of my list on sightings that deserve a second look. Secondly the way they outlined it this video makes me wonder that maybe they do have something here. I can see what they are talking about I'm just having trouble seeing it well.

Guest vilnoori

gibbons are the only non-knuckle-walking great ape other than humans, and the way they move is amazingly similar to what some people describe about bigfoot sightings. They are fast and just as comfortable on the ground as on trees. That little guy sure can sashay along nicely bipedally.

As far as I know people have described sasquatches, especially immature ones, as going up trees very quickly, but also fast on the ground in both 4 wheel and 2 wheel drive, you could say. LOL

I have no idea what it is, since, like most thermal imagery of purported bigfoot it is too far away, too blurry, and indistinct. But I don't think it looks like any other north american animal, the way it moves. JMHO.

Guest vilnoori

double post...again.

Edited by vilnoori

Guest seamonkeychar

You certainly are but that doesn't mean what you see is for sure a tail.

Where did anyone say it was clearly a Bigfoot?

Yes, but you also can't tell me that what I see is for sure not a tail.

One of the reasons I say squirrel is that unless that animal is hanging off of a Seqouyah or something, that is not 4 feet tall. Those would be some massive trees, especially for someone's back yard.

And isn't the guy that tells you what you should see in this video the same one that was hoaxed by those kids?

Guest krakatoa

And isn't the guy that tells you what you should see in this video the same one that was hoaxed by those kids?

Blasphemer! ;)

Guest Forbig

One of the reasons I say squirrel is that unless that animal is hanging off of a Seqouyah or something, that is not 4 feet tall. Those would be some massive trees, especially for someone's back yard.

You've made a good point about the size. Premie? I'm not going there. :D

Guest Biggie

I see a tail. I think the tail is above the body, and the squirrel is facing down. I don't think you can make out details like ears through the brush, since squirrels have pretty small ears. But if you watch, when it leaves, you can see two skinny little legs extend behind it...

I didn't see a tail and the head was up toward the sky not facing down to the ground. If you can see it's eyes then you should be able to see it's ears since they are larger than the eyes and stick out above it's head. I don't see a tail or ears and the shape is just all wrong for a squirrel. I don't know what it is.

Guest seamonkeychar

I didn't see a tail and the head was up toward the sky not facing down to the ground. If you can see it's eyes then you should be able to see it's ears since they are larger than the eyes and stick out above it's head. I don't see a tail or ears and the shape is just all wrong for a squirrel. I don't know what it is.

But see, I don't see eyes anywhere. I replayed just the opening video several times before I ever watched the later part, where the "BF" is outlined. Without those outlines, I never, ever would have jumped to the conclusion that you can see any details like fingers or eyes. And why would a BF's eyes be so cold that they would stand out on thermal imaging? Are there any other thermal bigfoot videos that show cold spots for eyes? What you are seeing as the head, I am seeing as a squirrel's large bushy tail, with the squirrel's smaller head facing downward. The squirrel hangs for a moment, like squirrels do, and then darts off up and around the tree.

Guest seamonkeychar

Le double post as well.

Edited by seamonkeychar

Guest seamonkeychar

Le double post.

Guest Boolywooger

It's a large owl facing to the left then it unfurls its wings makes a quarter turn to the right and launches itself and flies behind the tree trunk.