Photo Backstory

Foxhill

BFF Patron

I'm sure I didn't need to start a whole topic on this. But I thought this photo was discussed here long ago, couldn't find the discussion in my searches.

So I'm taking the lazy route.....anyone remember the backstory/source of this photo?

Thx in advance!

019.JPG

BFF Patron

I have seen this in person.  It was displayed at Cuz's antique store in Lebanon, TN for many years. The story, if i remember correctly is that it was run over on Sugar Flatt road, which is east of Lebanon.   It was probably a made-up head, but  a boy and a girl had a daylight sighting not far from there about 10 years ago.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rockape said:

That's my ex-mother in law. What do you want to know about her?

Was going to reply with a joke about her being single but it's just such a hideous visage that jokes fall flat 

Plus, those teeth would wreck ya.

• Haha 1

Admin

Read a story some years back that somebody had examined it in detail and it was clearly a fake (latex, rabbit fur, glass eyes, etc.), although a relatively good one. Not sure where I read it though and I certainly do not remember all the details. The owner at the time was very helpful and not adverse to having it examined. The article was on a BF site.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
BFF Patron

Looking for some help, trying to find the discussion of these photos on this site.

SweatyYeti at one time saw eye movement in the pics originally submitted. He was not really interested in discussing his original work on these photos.

Any help in finding that original analysis would be much appreciated.

Thx in advance!    

Edited by Foxhill

BFF Patron

Once again JustCurious comes thru:rock:.....thank you so much!!

Edited by Foxhill

It looks like real eyes and real teeth stuck to a fake, frozen blue head.  Very creepy, but you know they can work wonders with 'gorilla glue' these days..  ;)