I'm a sucker for any new Bigfoot show , anyone going to watch the new show on Discovery plus?

I tried watching this show last night, it made me cringe. It was like listening to 10 year olds.  I also tried Terror in the Woods and laughed at the creatures (masks/costumes) they used for many of the stories.  What was really interesting is that some of the non-Sasquatch encounters had hallmarks of Sasquatch encounters (breaking of branches, rocks thrown, etc.)  

18 hours ago, trapper said:

if you guys like bigfoot shows i just watched one of the best ive seen called "a bigfoot hunter film, trackways"

I support getting off the beaten path and taking a look!

1 minute ago, norseman said:

I support getting off the beaten path and taking a look!

the way these guys track them for miles and miles and document every track and date them is astounding.   they say that patterns so predictable emerge that they can get AHEAD of the bigfoot and be waiting in a general area before they come through and they get a TON of activity because of it.  

i think its pretty astounding research and i really respect it even though i do not think its the only way to go about legitimate research.

Really enjoyed that you tube video @trapper.  Not sure if I could track them for the missing 411 though. Would be a hard thing to know that these creatures could be human killers. Otherwise it was well done.

51 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Really enjoyed that you tube video @trapper.  Not sure if I could track them for the missing 411 though. Would be a hard thing to know that these creatures could be human killers. Otherwise it was well done.

there are no missing 411's....   well only a tiny handful of cases that actually fit the narrative anyway.  the rest turn out to be omissions by paulides for and unknown reason.    but i agree... those tiny handful may well be explainable and untrackable.

but those guys are neat right man?   i mean the dedication and the patience and the bushcraft skills that make that possible and the hours spent tracking like that.....  i really admire that kind of skill set deeply.

Edited by trapper

On 2/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, trapper said:

if you guys like bigfoot shows i just watched one of the best ive seen called "a bigfoot hunter film, trackways"

Listening to it now.

The weird thing at the beginning when the narrator says he knows the bigfoot crowd and their vocabulary and has never heard the word trackways.... I thought that was a pretty well known term?

34 minutes ago, McGlencoe said:

Listening to it now.

The weird thing at the beginning when the narrator says he knows the bigfoot crowd and their vocabulary and has never heard the word trackways.... I thought that was a pretty well known term?

i really like that guy so much but i wish he would not have gone so hard on the "these are the only guys doing this" stuff.   its going to make people not watch it even though it has really good stuff in it.  also i dont care if they were the only ones using the term it doesn't mean tons of other people dont have just as much knowledge gained a different way.  

14 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well, as much as we would like a cuddly, friendly Squatch...and I'm sure most are relatively curious and shy creatures...the odds are that if they hunt deer and elk, during lean times a chubby human would be an easy meal.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:35 AM, CelticKevin said:

Well, as much as we would like a cuddly, friendly Squatch...and I'm sure most are relatively curious and shy creatures...the odds are that if they hunt deer and elk, during lean times a chubby human would be an easy meal.

In a way one does not want to say that they can be Human killers. Yet, deep in your inners you know that there some that are out there that are. They do make you feel uncomfortable. But this could be due that we are dealing with something that we are not familiar with. We can never assume that we will find one Sasquatch alone out in the wilderness. They watch each other. Oh! Yes, I agree.

Trapper or who ever

The one part I liked in the video was when Kane was belly crawling up on a Sas.  He was then pinned down by another one who was tracking Kane movements. That creature trying to just scare Kane or really trying to kill him. My guess would be trying to scare him. I understand about that rush when you your life is on the line. You want to keep it going.