Norse’s trail cam pics

norseman

• 2 weeks later...

It is National Geographic time at your place, Norse! Thanks for sharing, I appreciate getting to see these trail game photos. Better than the ones from my house, we have many photos of the same darn fox trotting around with various things in its mouth. We have fisher cats here in south eastern PA (we had to look up what a fisher cat was when we saw it late one evening, it was a new creature for us) and we keep hoping to catch the fisher cat on film. Instead we have LOTS of fox photos. Fox, fox, fox. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NorthWind said:

What is that flying above the deer in the night shot? A bat or an owl? Or is in the near-field like a moth?

Night hawks were here earlier. I thought it was one of them.

Great pictures Norseman. Yes, that bird in flight is great.  Love the turkey.  The bear is nice and seems young. Either way beautiful pictures.

• Like 1

norseman, great pictures. I especially like the one of the wild turkey and the deer.

• Thanks 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

You've been getting a lot of pictures of bears. Is there a large concentration of them where go or are they attracted to it?

Both. Also I’m cutting out thousands of Deer and Turkey pictures. No Elk since June and no Moose since last winter. I saw a cow moose in a pond close to here about a month ago. So it may seem it’s just Bears but it’s really not. They are just the most interesting.

@norseman

Man, he's has a nice rack! Small body but nice rack. Must still be young. Are you going after him or are you going to let him get bigger? His neck still looks small. But again, hard to judge from a picture. Either way, Nice Buck. Also, you have a nice bear in your other pictures. He looks big. That bear looks like he has some age to him. Nice! Big Head

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

@norseman

Man, he's has a nice rack! Small body but nice rack. Must still be young. Are you going after him or are you going to let him get bigger? His neck still looks small. But again, hard to judge from a picture. Either way, Nice Buck. Also, you have a nice bear in your other pictures. He looks big. That bear looks like he has some age to him. Nice! Big Head

He is older. Kids have seen him for like 5 years. They will hunt him this fall.🤞

That Bear is decent sized for here! I told my cousin to come hunt him.