Norse’s trail cam pics

norseman

Bow or Gun? Still, he is a nice taker. Have they ever found his sheds? The ones in Michigan are built like horses. Even these 4 pointers. They are all corn fed, with acorns in the fall. Man, I really miss that. Thanks for those pictures .

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:36 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Bow or Gun? Still, he is a nice taker. Have they ever found his sheds? The ones in Michigan are built like horses. Even these 4 pointers. They are all corn fed, with acorns in the fall. Man, I really miss that. Thanks for those pictures .

It would be rifle season.

Not that I am aware of.

Our Mule Deer are massive.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/hunting/big-game/mule-deer/2012/11/trophy-washington-mule-deer/?amp

• 2 weeks later...

Bear came in right away after switching cameras. I think the resolution on the old one is better. But the pictures being beamed to my phone is pretty cool.

42BD115B-D411-43E3-852F-BFFE7DEA9DDF.png

You've been getting tons of pictures of a variety of large game and wildlife. You're trailcams are obviously in a great area.

How are the new Muddy cell ones working out? What cell carrier did you end up choosing and is the monthly service expensive?

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

You've been getting tons of pictures of a variety of large game and wildlife. You're trailcams are obviously in a great area.

How are the new Muddy cell ones working out? What cell carrier did you end up choosing and is the monthly service expensive?

They overload me with updates! Its a much more useful tool.

Verizon. 15 dollars per camera. And I have two.

I found this on YouTube. It’s a compilation of footage of a trail cam in northern BC. The same animals as well.