BFF 2022 Researcher of the Year Contest

gigantor

• Engaged Member
BFF Donor
On 1/28/2022 at 12:31 AM, Skinwalker13 said:

I'll get us started with my first submission. I will not be re-using any of the previous BFF researcher of the year material.  For my submissions I will only be using data acquired from 2021 & 2022. 

This site is an on going investigation site from 2021, now that we've retrieved enough data to satisfy us we're comfortable sharing that the "wineberry" site is actually home of the Polk Gap Monster, a local name for  bigfoot that has amassed sightings for over 100 years. 

Tb

Thanks for sharing. Great work. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This is all very exciting. Makes me want to get out in the field. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/2/2022 at 11:34 AM, BigfootForever said:

This is all very exciting. Makes me want to get out in the field. 

Dot it!! 

• 3 months later...

Come July I’m putting some long miles on through deep PNW Bigfoot territory and will get a picture of something if it’s out there. I’m fairly confident I can win this because I don’t think anyone has the time and opportunity I have right now.

• Upvote 1

That's a rare opprtunity afforded you.  Best of luck and, most of all, enjoy your time in the woods.

Admin
3 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

Come July I’m putting some long miles on through deep PNW Bigfoot territory and will get a picture of something if it’s out there. I’m fairly confident I can win this because I don’t think anyone has the time and opportunity I have right now.

Good luck!

It doesn't have to be a picture, it could be footprint casts, nests, Etc

Thanks and I’m sure a dead one will work too.

• Haha 1

• Engaged Member
BFF Donor
On 6/11/2022 at 6:44 AM, Grubfingers said:

Good luck. I will wait with great anticipation. I spend time in the PNW with my daughter who lives there. 

Lots of information and interesting "evidence ".

Your task is very difficult since the creature moved on back in 1967. 😆 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

09AD8CDA-22B5-4BBF-B8D8-B411B2A9E5C6.thumb.jpeg.593680a1f9dc86db57e1fd0402da9185.jpeg

I hope everybody studied this or I’m gonna kick butt on this contest. I would like a little competition out in the field.

• 5 weeks later...

There’s a huge forest fire that I figured was advantageous so I hit Yosemite in hopes of capturing a fleeing Bigfoot with my new Nikon telephoto lens camera. I eventually was evacuated but managed to get a photo that I hoped was Bigfoot but on closer examination found it was a human probably clearing brush. 

16 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

There’s a huge forest fire that I figured was advantageous so I hit Yosemite in hopes of capturing a fleeing Bigfoot with my new Nikon telephoto lens camera. I eventually was evacuated but managed to get a photo that I hoped was Bigfoot but on closer examination found it was a human probably clearing brush. 

Did it have a yellow nomex shirt on?

5D3D5EC3-A038-4C0F-9743-335852D45E2F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 12:56 AM, norseman said:

Did it have a yellow nomex shirt on?

5D3D5EC3-A038-4C0F-9743-335852D45E2F.jpeg

Unfortunately yes and it was blurry when zooming in so it would have been called a blobsquatch even if it was Bigfoot. 😝