Hastings Nebraska April 22 and 23 2022 Bigfoot Crossroads Conference

SasquatchTheLeg

Tarzan? I'm on the Rez Squatching team on the Omaha Reservation and I don't know what you are talking about.

The 2018 sighting on the Omaha Reservation in the BFRO database is my report.

As for the conference, they had it at an outdoor venue last year and it was too cold.

The "phone call" between Igor and a Russian bigfoot was a little too much to take.

I may still go anyway to hang with some bigfooting friends.

• Like 1

Hey Redbone.. I forget his name , everyone just refers to him as " Tarzan " I remember his last name is White .. he's been all the chatter in the northwest at meet ups ..  Sewid showed me some flir's that look legit and explained the mans family history..              I hear you on Igor .. 

• 1 month later...

Ron is the best, so humble and would do anything to help.. not sure who the others are .. must be local to the area researchers 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally FB "unfollowed" the Hastings, NE lady that promotes this event. I tired of the "wooish" nature of her postings and the all-caps writing style.

I do wish her luck on growing pretty flowers in her garden she's preoccupied with.

Redbone, no kidding, you should assist promoting an expo in the eastern edge of the state. You would rock such an event!

• Upvote 1

Thanks but no thanks... I'd rather just hang out in the woods. I don't care about gardens or museums.

The good part about these conferences is the people. The bad part is the people. I'll just leave it at that...

We would be better served if somebody in Iowa stepped up and did this, but most Iowa Sasquatch activity is on the other side of the state, near the Mississippi.

If I am to travel, I want to go where there is activity, and despite some interesting claims, I don't think Hastings is the place.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...