Terror In The Woods

Somerset

10 hours ago, Twist said:

They may smell of fish but they also reek of fuel or gasoline and have to be known by BF to be a tool of humans.   

That being said, maybe we should setup an old fishing boat in the woods and place a trail cam on it!   😂😂

There seems to be some confusion here.  The 'boats' are not small skiffs but large commercial vessels 40 to 58 feet long. Sasquatch swim out to the boats while they are anchored up for the night. They do not reek of diesel fuel or gasoline.  

For those who want to place 'a tool of humans' in the woods, consider using an Oscar Mayer weiner car with a variant of the song..............'the dog Sasquatch love to bite'.

Forest comedy can be hard to swallow.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

The 'boats' are not small skiffs but large commercial vessels 40 to 58 feet long. Sasquatch swim out to the boats while they are anchored up for the night. They do not reek of diesel fuel or gasoline.  

A large fishing vessel does not smell of fuel?   The larger the vessel the less I believe this.   40-58’ is certainly going to smell of human origin.   Just my opinion of course.

it’s your narrative, I’ll let you run with you run with it from here. 🤷🤷

BFF Patron

From our own @BFFbot ...."One of my friends, who I trust with my life, has told me they have seen a bi-ped creature northeast of North Bay swim and come out of a lake and walk out on two legs, although I have never seen Sabe"

https://www.sootoday.com/columns/back-roads-bill/following-further-in-the-footsteps-of-sasquatch-5022899

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
On 1/30/2022 at 4:06 PM, Catmandoo said:

There seems to be some confusion here.  The 'boats' are not small skiffs but large commercial vessels 40 to 58 feet long. Sasquatch swim out to the boats while they are anchored up for the night. They do not reek of diesel fuel or gasoline.  

For those who want to place 'a tool of humans' in the woods, consider using an Oscar Mayer weiner car with a variant of the song..............'the dog Sasquatch love to bite'.

Forest comedy can be hard to swallow.

Funny you mentioned that, I actually caught the Weinermobile on a pulloff above the Cape Horn Lookout one day and got pictures but no Sasquatch ones with dog in hand, and no pics of BF swimming the Columbia either, if I can retrieve said picture I will post it up within edit timelines hopefully, good humor and children there to catch the fun too. 

Edited by bipedalist