Really bad Sasquatch documentaries

CelticKevin

I was home sick and for the hell of it rented (for $1.99) a clunky, boring, laughable "documentary" call Operation In Depth. Twas over an hour of a single camera view of snowy Washington landscape and a fellow (they call it a team but you see no faces) tracking a Squatch for literally miles in the snow. We even get the standard "just too far off to make out any detail" bobbing head over a snowy tree. it was amazingly awful and boring. 

So I was wondering, what Bigfoot documentaries have you been suckered into and instantly regretted, got bored out of your mind, knew it was hoaxed bullcrap and generally a waste of your money and would encourage folks to avoid like a covid infected, door to door religion peddler at 2 in the morning?

For me...
Operation In Depth
Anything by Todd "Voldemort" Standing
Shooting Bigfoot

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

I was home sick and for the hell of it rented (for $1.99) a clunky, boring, laughable "documentary" call Operation In Depth. Twas over an hour of a single camera view of snowy Washington landscape and a fellow (they call it a team but you see no faces) tracking a Squatch for literally miles in the snow. We even get the standard "just too far off to make out any detail" bobbing head over a snowy tree. it was amazingly awful and boring. 

So I was wondering, what Bigfoot documentaries have you been suckered into and instantly regretted, got bored out of your mind, knew it was hoaxed bullcrap and generally a waste of your money and would encourage folks to avoid like a covid infected, door to door religion peddler at 2 in the morning?

For me...
Operation In Depth
Anything by Todd "Voldemort" Standing
Shooting Bigfoot

There is a lot of junk out there.