Two Reasons Not to Trust the Sasquatch People

Madison5716

While I do not share Scott Carpenter's belief system, he presented two really good reasons not to trust the sasquatch people and it makes a whole lot of sense. Also, at the end of the video, you see his use of backwards facing cameras. He kind of pioneered that means of gathering information and it's really paid off for him. He's captured some sasquatches that felt safe taking a peek after he'd passed by. So, an interesting video.

https://youtu.be/aeNjRyl42ao

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 4

I don’t need to invoke the two reasons Carpenter gives to not trust Sasquatches.

I don’t trust grizzly bears, cougars or black bears either.

The two reasons Carpenter states for not trusting Sasquatches are:

1)     He believes that they are a hybrid between the Nephilim (fallen angels) and humans and thus that they don't have the same morality and conscience as humans.

2)     They don’t talk or communicate with us. He assumes that they have the ability to communicate (mind-speak or other) but that they don’t want to share any truthful information about themselves.

His first reason is just a belief and is not based on science.

His second reason only makes sense if they are cognitively able to communicate, which we do not know.

His second reason is the main reason I don’t trust anything that supposedly “ETs” or beings associated with UFOs say.  Messages from ET’s are all inconsistent, contradictory, not informative and useless.  Very trickster like.

However, since I consider Sasquatch to be a different entity than beings associated with UFOs, I can’t really use that reason to not trust sasquatch.

I don’t know what they are. Thus, when I visit areas with their presence, I proceed with caution knowing full well that they are a potential threat and are not my buddies or forest friends.

I think that some folks who pursue interactions with sasquatches and treat them as teachers, elders, forest keepers or brothers are delusional.  I agree with Carpenter in that those people who claim interactions with them and claim to communicate with them, have obtained conflicting and useless information.  One possible hypothesis is self-delusion, whereas everybody hears their own internal voice when they go out into the forest to communicate with seen or unseen entities.  They hear what they want to hear or what they want to believe.  An alternative hypothesis is that the entities are trickers and are indeed deceiving and telling lies to every one of those experiencers, but that hypothesis is more complex and requires more assumptions than the simpler self-deception.  And, we don’t have any scientific data to support either hypothesis (just anecdotal evidence which is very weak,  dispersed, and not fully vetted).

Edited by Explorer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

SSR Team

Yep i'm with you on those too..:)

Same rules apply for multiple wild animals in both the North American continent and beyond.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

(or potentially crazy human)

Doesn't even have to be crazy, simply being from a human culture different than your own.    In a very real sense, the greater the similarity, the greater the chance for misunderstanding because it appears more reasonable to plug in your own assumptions / values where you have gaps in your understanding of their assumptions / values.   Think of the troubles of the past when "modern, sophisticated" European humans encountered "primitive, unsophisticated" tribal people in remote places .. might wind up being worshiped as a god or might wind up in the stew pot .. or maybe both.    Be wary of an invitation to dinner 'til  you're sure whether you're a participant or the main course.    Same thing for "people" out there who might be even more "primitive" yet.   In a way, if they're "less than people" (animals), the results of a meeting might be less unpredictable than if they're truly "people".

Dunno, just .. kicking around ideas.  

I think if we're out there looking for sasquatch, it pays to consider all of the potential angles and not get too caught up on any 'til we know more thus assume less.   Everything from ape camp to Scott Carpenter's ideas .. even consider ThePhaige's posts.    Final truth will probably not be any of those but may combine bits and pieces from all .. and others .. mixed in a totally unexpected way.

MIB

• Upvote 4

BFF Patron

I trust Bigfeet's completely, they have always let me fish, hunt, camp, and hike wherever I want. They have never interfered with any of my outdoor experiences.  I've never smelled, heard, seen one, it's almost as if they don't exist, they are very accommodating IMHO.

• Upvote 1

No matter what these things are, people, aliens, apes, imaginary, you shouldn't trust them because they aren't human. You shouldn't trust most humans for that matter.

If they're animals, nope. If they're "people" they're not our people, no matter how optimistic you are. You are not part of that tribe.

There's plenty of reports about missing humans to dissuade you from the notion of trust.

• Upvote 2

These are some reasons not to trust Sasquatch.

They may be all evil. just their presents puts people in a ill frame of mind. your either hunting them or trying to be friends with something that spends every minute of its life avoiding you. stay away from them, they have won every encounter so far, why push them.

Madison, just watched the video, haven't watched Scott in a while. Thanks for the link!  What works for me is removing the religious aspect from the Sasquatch topic.  I also came to the same conclusion as Scott, I DO think they know when you know about them and they make sure to let you know that they know you know about them (at least in many cases.)  I also agree that it really can be ongoing, may happen for the rest of your life.  Technically, I've had things happen since 2009 and in two different states.  I know, I know, people will scoff but it's true.  When things happen to you it isn't so funny, it becomes serious pretty quickly.  Gazing into the abyss and having it gaze back at you kind of stuff.   And you go, "Oh, no.  No,no.  I don't want that!" You can't change it, best to research and accept it.  I certainly would not recommend provocation.

The one thought that I usually have each summer when working in the garden is how disturbed and frightened I would be if I saw a human standing still partially hidden by a tree/brush just watching me while I work in the yard.  Any type of odd behavior from any lifeform can be alarming, we shy away from abnormal/atypical behavior.  Trust isn't there, unpredictability IS there and we rev up for the unpredictable.  I've experienced this with humans. To be honest, I think that nowadays I would definitely be worried about wandering around in a park (wild setting) alone as was my old habit.  It's the HUMANS that I now worry about. 

By the way, I can't believe they zapped you!  Wow!  Hope you don't have any long term issues from it.  : )

26 minutes ago, Tylo said:

I DO think they know when you know about them and

I'd agree .. it seems that way.   What, how .. mechanism, not sure.    The simple answer is we telegraph a lot via our subconscious actions.   They might well suspect we know if we are looking into shadows more than other humans, looking at tracks, reacting to specific sounds, etc in ways most people in the same settings do not.    The only implication would be that they're a lot more aware of us, better students of us, than we are of them.    That whole notion seems to be too unsettling for some people to accept.    For me, it's simpler than "woo."

MIB

• Upvote 1

MIB: I agree with you.  It became pretty clear to me that they study humans, they have probably been doing that for as long as we've coexisted.  I think they are quite aware of my habits and predict my behavior. They probably do it with everybody, makes sense, they need to stay vigilant. There have been events that pushed things a bit too far for my brain, when that happened I would leave the area for a while.  I think it's a form of testing us, seemingly like, "Let's see how much she'll accept, how/will she will react to it?"  Some things seem to be pretty clear to me now.  (Kind of like they made an effort to answer some questions I had about them.) Some people won't like hearing it so I don't put it out there.  The biggest thing about WOO is that it just may be a matter of the inability of science to explain such things at this time.  People need to drop the negativity about the WOO and become more curious about it, it seems to be a big part of the puzzle.

I'll be very clear, I do NOT search for them.  Things happened (and happen) and I guess they made sure that I understood some things.  I am kind of relieved to be honest, lessened my fear.  But I still don't go out late a night, whenever I do something weird happens.  I don't think they are intentionally trying to frighten me but to a human it would be startling and make a person uneasy. I don't want a heart attack!  LOL!

The only weird thing that I've done is gone out to the yard and ask them out loud not to frighten me, my family, or my pets.  No coming into the house, no harm.  I felt silly doing it but I did it anyway.

• Upvote 2