Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Guest parnassus

bump

Yes, I know it's only been ten minutes.

I will tell you this much and no more:

A manuscript can be submitted to only one journal at a time.

Guest slimwitless

So there is a submitted manuscript. It appears our plan to get you to divulge that information worked flawlessly. Thanks everyone. Mods, please close the thread.

I know you can't tell us the name of the journal but does it rhyme with "The American Journal of Physical Anthropology"?

I am not following the conversation here. Has it now been confirmed that all of this has been fiction and that there is no peer reviewed paper?

So if you call around to each one, what would they tell you if they were reviewing the paper?

I'm trying to decide if Parn uses the "present opinion as fact during debate" strategy in this or if he's got connections none of the board is aware of...

Tim B.

I'm trying to decide if Parn uses the "present opinion as fact during debate" strategy in this or if he's got connections none of the board is aware of...

Taking a cue from him: the former.

• Upvote 1

I am not following the conversation here. Has it now been confirmed that all of this has been fiction and that there is no peer reviewed paper?

We are trying to determine how Parn knows for a fact that Ketchums paper is not in review at the journal Nature. Is it that no evidence of = evidence of not, or is there affirmative evidence it is in review somewhere else? Could it all be anecdotal evidence at this juncture? :lol:

BFF Patron

Uhmmmm.......

Yes.

I thought it was clear that my reference to France was a joke.

The story that the journal is Nature is false. That is not a joke nor is it speculation.

Can you verify that or is it speculation on your part?

Tim B.

Uhh, Parn? The silence is deafening. Do you or do you not have some inside knowledge about which journal is doing the peer review? Or are you speculating? Willing to share?