Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Guest parnassus

Uhh, Parn? The silence is deafening. Do you or do you not have some inside knowledge about which journal is doing the peer review? Or are you speculating? Willing to share?

I am only willing to share what I have already said. It's not speculation. Not to be rude but that's all, folks!

I am only willing to share what I have already said. It's not speculation. Not to be rude but that's all, folks!

Alrighty then. Thanks for the reply Parn. Wish you would say more, but I am sure you have your reasons. And btw, your zingers in various threads have been great recently... :lol:

Cheers

Not to be rude but that's all, folks!

Too late. Didn't your mother teach you not to whisper in public? You shouldn't hit and run like that. There's got to be some kind of punishment you should have to suffer, like wearing "I love Bigfoot" t-shirt for a week. Either that or give us your contact at MacMillan.

Guest Crowlogic

The good Dr Ketchum was simply upholding the long and noble tradition of having indisputable bigfoot evidence then bailing out of discussing it.

I fear that instead of the dog eating the documentation that the story will go that the dog ate the bigfoot steak!

That's why this subject will always be held to a higher scrutiny. So many games have been played in the past. Like it or not, this is starting to look the same way to anyone that hasn't submitted a sample. Simply the way it is.

Tim B.

Alrighty then. Thanks for the reply Parn. Wish you would say more, but I am sure you have your reasons. And btw, your zingers in various threads have been great recently... :lol:

Cheers

I suspect Parn's discretion is double sided. He would probably love to divulge more but he's not just dealing with footers here, He'd be messing with the real world of science and his peers, there is a different code of conduct there.

In otherwords, "do as I say, not as I do".

You wouldn't accept that from a proponent...why should we accept it from you?

Pony up some evidence or drop the claim.

just a thought, but I wonder if she is getting money thrown at her not to release the findings yet so some of these shows and organizations could cash in?

Parnassus is the head cheerleader for the Todd Disotell fan club isn't he? Maybe the Toddster is slipping him some inside gossip.

Parnassus is the head cheerleader for the Todd Disotell fan club isn't he? Maybe the Toddster is slipping him some inside gossip.

This actually makes a lot of sense since Disotell is part of the editorial/review team for The Relict Hominoid Inquiry.

If (and I mean IF) something ever comes of this Ketchum mess, I am sure Parn will then pony up his connection (if any) to inside info (if any)...right? The "I told you so..."

Until then it is his ball, and he can play by himself with it if he wants to...we can choose to believe or not, or let it bug us or not.IMO.

Really, everyone involved in speculating or withholding info can play with their own balls, if they want to...there seems to be a lot of that going around...

Edited by notgiganto

I thought it looked more like a frog jumping contest than a ball game.

True, true...Jumping the Sasquatch Gun in Skamania County?

I got nothing...

There is a lot of lead shot being poured on all sides...

Guest slimwitless

If Parnassus is wrong, then it's "Nature". If he's right, we know it's been submitted elsewhere. That sounds close to a win-win (unless it turns out to be the "Journal of Experimental Psychology").