Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Admin

\She'll probably just have a talk within certain parameters, like the interviews she's done before.

I don't know why she'd want to put herself in that position. People are going to be expecting so much more, and she's going to get a lot of questions she can't answer if that's the case.

Edited by rwridley

Guest HairyGreek

One hour for her? Not even the keynote? Either the paper is old news by this date, or the real marketing begins on what is actually in the report. I don't see too much coming of this except a teaser...like a movie trailer. JMO...

Edited by HairyGreek

BFF Patron

Sounds like it'll either be the most repetitive, say nothing, boring rehash or one of the most significant lead-in's to one of the greatest possible discoveries in science......probably not a lot of middle ground on this one.....as always, jmho.

i agree bipedalist,it'll probably really mild or really wild........ unless of course it turns out to be one of the biggest letdowns ever in science.(hopefully not)but if so,

then its back to business as usual i suppose. i wish them good luck & all that.

Call me crazy, but I would expect her to only discuss testing methods and explain how DNA is extracted....backround basically. It's her field of expertise in regards to animal samples. To expect anything else is wishful thinking. :lol:

Call me crazy, but I would expect her to only discuss testing methods and explain how DNA is extracted....backround basically. It's her field of expertise in regards to animal samples. To expect anything else is wishful thinking. :lol:

October is towards the end of the year, so she may make news by releasing vital information either before or after the BF presentation.

I will think positive and sooner or later I'll have to be correct :ph34r::blink::blush: so perhaps this will follow the major BF announcement and revelations, or she will use that platform for revealing everything.

It can/could happen there, correct?

Admin

Prediction: she'll cancel her talk and pullout of the event.

Prediction: she'll cancel her talk and pullout of the event.

If she's not going to be giving any details on her report, I think she should. She doesn't want that kind of headache.

One hour for her? Not even the keynote? Either the paper is old news by this date, or the real marketing begins on what is actually in the report. I don't see too much coming of this except a teaser...like a movie trailer. JMO...

Unless she's on the discussion panel scheduled after her presentation.

If she's not going to be giving any details on her report, I think she should. She doesn't want that kind of headache.

I'm going to give it a few weeks to see what comes of this news. If it looks positive I may be booking a plane ticket to Oklahoma for the event.

Admin

I agree. There is nothing for her to gain, she certainly doesn't need the publicity.

p.s. the BFF is smoking fast today...

Edited by gigantor

Well, since the Honobia Conference is closely affiliated with the MABRC, maybe she will be discussing the findings on the MABRC foot find.

Just a shot in the dark there.