Any suspected Sasquatch footsteps/stomps around you lately?

Tylo

• 1 month later...

Any new experiences lately? 

Just checking in.

Waiting for my life to quiet down to explore our Northern Wisconsin woods.

Wondering if you checked out the She-Squatchers site. If you did, what did you think about it?

I listened to a few minutes of their most recent offerings - a blog on YouTube through their site and, I am sorry, but I had to stop. It was a bit too silly for me right from the get-go to have the patience to deal with that today. Maybe they have legitimate research to offer but I just cannot take them too seriously at this time. We all know "sex sells" but I really have problems with silliness and drama in so many of the presentations out there. That is including what some of the television shows have to offer. I will revisit their site another day.

I chose to spend time reading about experiences and opinions here at Bigfoot Forums instead. 

Hoping all is well with you.

29 minutes ago, Annie Nore said:

Wondering if you checked out the She-Squatchers site. If you did, what did you think about it?........

Never heard of it. I guess I'll have to check it out.

Annie Nore:  I haven't had time to check on videos lately.  I did bookmark them, but if there is silliness I won't watch. I don't really watch videos for entertainment, I watch/read/listen for information.  Trying to find similar experiences to mine.  The typical interactions are easy to accept when many people report the same.  The high strangeness happenings are a bit more difficult to understand and that is why I would like more people to start seriously considering the odd stuff.  You don't have many people to turn to when you need to discuss it. 

No outstandingly odd things here.  Only the interesting 'pile of sticks' photo I posted not too long ago.  : )  Nothing is predictable with Forest people, in my opinion.  To be honest, I really don't want any more freaky odd things to happen.  Not pleasant to experience.

• Upvote 1

@Northern LightsThat is a great photo!  Super clear!  They certainly come in all sizes, yes?  : )  The width is always amazing to me (and lack of arch.)  I've only found a set of indentations that I think could have been fingertips/palm???  It showed up in my iris bed a couple of days after intense weeding.  I couldn't achieve the same depth when hopping up and down on one foot, a small leaf was really pressed into the soil.  I do wonder how I would react if I found a footprint in my veggie garden (the only open soil in my yard.)  I would probably need to contact a researcher about it! LOL! It's STILL a bit disconcerting to me.

On 4/4/2022 at 10:46 PM, Tylo said:

Annie Nore:  I haven't had time to check on videos lately.  I did bookmark them, but if there is silliness I won't watch. I don't really watch videos for entertainment, I watch/read/listen for information.  Trying to find similar experiences to mine.  The typical interactions are easy to accept when many people report the same.  The high strangeness happenings are a bit more difficult to understand and that is why I would like more people to start seriously considering the odd stuff.  You don't have many people to turn to when you need to discuss it. 

No outstandingly odd things here.  Only the interesting 'pile of sticks' photo I posted not too long ago.  : )  Nothing is predictable with Forest people, in my opinion.  To be honest, I really don't want any more freaky odd things to happen.  Not pleasant to experience.

Yes, I saw your stick photos. Thought maybe something else may have popped up. We are in the midst of a bit of a snowstorm here delaying spring, of course. 

I honestly don't know how I would react finding the things you do and so random, too.

@Annie Nore I imagine MI is still shaking off winter, I lived in WI for a long time so I know. We are in a transitional phase here in MO, downpours and cold then a high temp. day.  Lotsa mud!  :D  I got the lawn tractor going and when it's dry enough to cut everything there will be swaths of cleared areas.  I'll know if anything is disturbed.  Had a good look at the brushy tangle, will clear that up a bit and make note of its usual state.  Will be going on my poison ivy hunt soon!  Yes, whatever is going on here is definitely random.  It's fascinating and a bit disturbing at the same time.  Whenever something appears, it seems like it is in an area where I've recently done yard work.  I've always paid close attention to the yard because I'm an avid gardener, ever since things happened here I've become hyper alert.  It is always an underlying dark current in my mind, I go about my business and deal with it the best I can.  I can say spring through late summer is when things seem to happen.  Hope you manage to get out and about and have some experiences!

On 2/14/2022 at 7:36 PM, Tylo said:

Wondering if any of you have heard any suspected Saquatch footsteps around you lately?  I had a strange thing happen in early November while I was checking on the stray cat outside. It was probably between 11 PM and 12 when this happened:  I was about to run down into the basement using the outside door to get the cat some fresh water, made it out the back door and got close to the basement steps when just in the darkness ouside of the flood light range I heard something make a commotion in the leaves.  It sounded BIG, lots of rustling around then four footstomps, pause..., then stomp, stomp (two more after the four) then dead silence.  Sounded big, heavy, bipedal.  That happened at the top of the stairwell to the basement.  I paused, a bit stunned, listened for a bit then quickly turned around and went back inside, it was very close to me.  I did break my "Do Not Go Out After Dark" rule LOL, but it was for the kitty.  Of course, I startled something just outside the edge of the light.  I do live around cattle and deer, footsteps definitely were not of the four legged variety. I'm not a small female but I know I cannot make such heavy footstep sounds no matter how much I hop up and down on the ground.  Have any of you hearding stomping footsteps lately?

Only had the stomping happen once, about 10 years ago. It was stomp, stomp, stomp, wood knock.... stomp, stomp, stomp, wood knock and repeat. It went on for 10 mins or so until we answered it back, then radio silence. Guessing whatever it was only wanted to know what/where we are/were.

@McGlencoe  I've heard extremely heavy bipedal footfalls twice, last November when I seemed to have disturbed someone and a few years ago.  Perhaps four or five years ago I ran out to the car late at night, a spur of the moment kind of thing, and someone(?) just to the east of the house seemed to be startled and seemed to get up and run back toward the pasture.  Definitely more than one creature.  For some reason, I thought there were three of them???  The heavy thud, thud, thud of footsteps taking off.  Once I got to the car, those sounds startled me and I ran back into the house quickly.  Floodlight on in front and in back of house but this was in the pitch black area between the two.  Definitely not cattle or deer, I live around them and know their sounds.  As I mentioned before, I tried to stomp around in my snow boots (I'm not a light weight petite person) and I could not replicate those foot steps.  To be honest with you, it drives me absolutely crazy that the sound events happen in the pitch black areas just out of reach of the light.