Your favorite Sasquatch movie?

SasquatchPA

My top 4 are:

1. Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas -- Great atmospheric Hammer Film with Forrest Tucker and Peter Cushing.

2. Willow Creek -- A found footage film, they keep it pretty simple in premise but with some very effective moments.

3. Exists -- An action movie with some genuine suspense, not a slasher flick.

4. The Legend of Boggy Creek -- I need to see the remastered version, but a classic.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

How about the one where they prove that the Sasquatch is real?

I will even take one where they prove Patty is a hoax.   I’m not choosy. 

Which Best would that be?

Edited by Backdoc

11 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

Which Best would that be?

Almost hate to say it, Backdoc, but I don't watch Bigfoot documentaries. So for me, none.

20 hours ago, hiflier said:

Almost hate to say it, Backdoc, but I don't watch Bigfoot documentaries. So for me, none.

I am NOT a fan or follower of Finding Bigfoot.   I have seen various Bigfoot documentaries old and new.  These might include Peter Graves, Arthur C Clark, X Creatures, Various Discovery Channel with Munns and Meldrum, and so on.

I would love to see documentaries where each side can say, "This show makes our case the best"   I could consider both.   Curious what poster's felt is their best case whatever their Bigfoot position.  

• 2 weeks later...

The Abominable snowman of The Himalayas is an awesome movie for the time! I really liked it, and the ending surprised me too!

1st is definitely The Legend of Boggy Creek (the reworked wnhanced version is wonderful). Honorable mention to Something in the woods as a modern flick worth watching as well. (I believe its at least partially based on the COWMAN OF COPALIS BEACH encounter story).

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 6:54 PM, Backdoc said:

I will even take one where they prove Patty is a hoax.

All you need is a 1960's Halloween costume seller and an acquaintance of Roger Patterson's both seeking fame and fortune at the same time.  Then: BINGO!  mystery solved :thumbsup:  lol

m-h-patty.webp

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xspider1 said:

All you need is a 1960's Halloween costume seller and an acquaintance of Roger Patterson's both seeking fame and fortune at the same time.  Then: BINGO!  mystery solved :thumbsup:  lol

m-h-patty.webp

Until it's filmed walking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe there needs to be a serious, ACCURATE, high-profile A-list movie made about the events leading up to and surrounding the Patterson/Gimlin film. I'm not referring to something left up to the discretion of some latte-sipping unicorn in Hollywood either (who's probably never even been off concrete), because if that were allowed to happen then it would surely be turned into a silly, modern-day horror/comedy like the "Mummy" with Brendan Frasier, which was simply goofy and inaccurate in so many ways that it forever ruined the reputation of many actual figures from history https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5ott5ery8 (I expected a sweeping, captivating and serious adventure movie when that first came out - imagine my eventual disappointment). Along with Bob Gimlin, there are so many other people who could be tapped for knowledge to make a movie like this happen - people such as Munns, Meldrum, et al. 

The subject of "Bigfoot" has blown up to heights no one would have ever expected and at this point it has infused itself in our everyday culture that it's became commonplace and expected; most of the time it's an image portraying a loosely-associated profile of Patty stuck on something. Heck, as an example, even my 2016 Jeep Renegade has a hidden PATTY PROFILE in the rear glass striping from the factory!. So, IMO, it all truly started with the P&G film. I think a serious P&G movie is simply begging to be made and would be a major hit. 

One of the men responsible for bringing the original film to us is still alive and I think this needs to happen while he's still with us. 

• Upvote 2