The Nabs’ Role In The Ongoing Sasquatch Dna Study

Mulder wrote:

"Here, at the resulting end of the development, we see the obvious advantages of weak bodies and strong intellects with a rich information exchange ability..."

Weak in body, of course, because we've significantly lessened the power of the major evolutionary force - infant mortality.

That's only really happened over the last century and a half or so, and most of it since 1900. As recently as then families were still having lots of kids on the presumption that a good number would not live to adulthood. Infant mortality goes up substantially (and inversely the average human lifespan goes DOWN substantially) every 50-100 years you go back.

Our ancestors traded the generally superior senses, body strength, etc of the animal world for a more highly evolved brain millions of years before that.

Guest slimwitless

Based upon what I've seen first hand, they are not human, but they are near-human. I can easily buy the human hybrid possibility. Keeping in mind that they are physically powerful and adapted to competition with other fauna, it does not surprise me that they would, upon occasion, use bestiality to get their point across in some interactions with humans.

I can't buy the giganto hypothesis, though.

I don't think its Giganto either. I'm okay with near-human...I'd describe Neanderthal the same way. Do you think it's closer than that?

Guest HairyGreek

Just found this on a messageboard called The Forbidden Truth-

I don't know anything about that group, but I thought it fit into this discussion.

Holy crap - I just read some of their other posts on that messageboard. It's offensively anti-semitic. I'm not sure why they are covering BF news.

Considering the racist nature of that board's content and the sensationlism of the statement in question, how much do you want to make a bet it's Lindsey who posted that?

Guest slimwitless

EEK! If those people aren't on a watch list, they should be.

We're probably now on the list just for looking.

I don't think its Giganto either. I'm okay with near-human...I'd describe Neanderthal the same way. Do you think it's closer than that?

I couldn't say for certain, but my impression from recreations and literature involving neanderthals is that neanderthals were more like us than bigfoot is. I will say, though, that in my first face to face encounter with bigfoot, my perception was that I was facing a freakishly proportioned man.

Edited by JDL

I guess I'm patient zero as far as bringing that website to everyone's attention. Not sure if that's RL, but it may be one of his sources. Had to meet him somewhere, right?

Guest bsruther

I guess I'm patient zero as far as bringing that website to everyone's attention. Not sure if that's RL, but it may be one of his sources. Had to meet him somewhere, right?

I for one, appreciate all of the investigative work you do. You seem to put a lot of effort into sticking to the facts.

The thought that the person that made that post could be RL, is pretty creepy. I think Hairygreek is on to something there, then again, maybe not.

Guest HairyGreek

I for one, appreciate all of the investigative work you do. You seem to put a lot of effort into sticking to the facts.

The thought that the person that made that post could be RL, is pretty creepy. I think Hairygreek is on to something there, then again, maybe not.

It seems like the invective nonsense he spews about minorities on his own site which I will never visit again. Just a guess based on that and how it was written. I have no proof and am only guessing. I will leave the detective work up to RWR as he is much better at it and has a stronger stomach than I.