What Can Kill A Black Bear

Guest ecthorpe

I always like to try to rule out all the other possibilities, before I start assuming bigfoot must have done it...

That's just me though.....

Art

It's me too Art. Thanks for a great post!

Back in the late 70's my older brother found a freshly killed full grown black bear in the woods behind our house. It's neck was broke and was twisted, not a mark on it and the leaf litter on the ground was barely disturbed. Does anybody have any idea what animal in Tennessee that has the power to do that. My brother told me it looked like something just grabbed it and twisted without a fight.

There is a report on BFRO that took place in Oregon some where around Canyonville. Two national guardsmen were camping out when the heard some commotion. They saw a black bear running up a hillside close by, then right behind it came a bigfoot in full pursuit.

There is another report about a hunter who comes across a weird scene in the woods. He finds a struggle area where the grass is matted and there are pieces of flesh with black fur strewn about. He concluded it was black bear fur.

There is a report on BFRO that took place in Oregon some where around Canyonville. Two national guardsmen were camping out when the heard some commotion. They saw a black bear running up a hillside close by, then right behind it came a bigfoot in full pursuit.

In Bigfoot's world, black bear's = sheep ??? :wub::wub:;)

:lol::lol::lol:

BFF Patron

How would anything sneak up on a black bear? Much less stinky ole Bigfoot. Why would Bigfoot or any predator go hummm let me take on this animal that's the same size as me and has a mouth full of big teeth and four claw covered paws? Strange yes! But this Bigfoot persecution has to stop biggie isn't to blame for everything that happens in the woods!!! We need laws in place for these kind of unfounded accusations and slander perhaps...... Oh yea first we have to prove they exist sorry my bad :)

Easy, young bear, intent on eating berries, you walk silently come around a draw in a tight mountain game trail, wella.......face to face (fifteen ft.) with a bear eating berries with his back turned to yah. Just depends on how much noise you make in your travels. Had the opportunity to observe said bear for several minutes before he suddenly got that sense that he was being looked at, turned head around slowly and froze a couple seconds staring, registration kicked in.....then, it was cannonball! ..... all the way down the slope and it didn't matter what was in it's way :lol: If I can do it with company then BF can do it without breaking a sweat.

Guest Lesmore

Grizzly Adams?

Because the 70's were the most happening decade of all time! Those of us who got to live it...know.... ;)

Wrongo !! The 60's was the most happening decade of all time....everyone...including BF went psychedelic....the PGF was taken in the 1960's.

The '70's ....well...kind of lacklustre...or as we would say in the 60's....the 70's were a real downer....a bummer of a decade...same goes for the '80's and 90's.....

Guest Lesmore

How would anything sneak up on a black bear?

Very easy....I live in bear country and many a Black Bear attack happens precisely, when a Black Bear is taken by surprise...in fact conservation officers up here advise one to make noise when walking about in the woods...so as not to surprise Brer Bear.

Back in the late 70's my older brother found a freshly killed full grown black bear in the woods behind our house. It's neck was broke and was twisted, not a mark on it and the leaf litter on the ground was barely disturbed. Does anybody have any idea what animal in Tennessee that has the power to do that. My brother told me it looked like something just grabbed it and twisted without a fight.

Hmmm...let's see....since this is a "Bigfoot" discussion forum that you posed your "open ended" Tennessee question on....

I'm gonna guess the answer your looking for is....

"An alien must have gotten the bears attention from the front while the Loch Ness Monster strangled it from the rear!"

elvis-presleys-ufo-crashes-into-nessie.jpg

Edited by slabdog

Guest RedRatSnake

Because the 70's were the most happening decade of all time! Those of us who got to live it...know.... ;)

Hi

I'll second that one for sure

Tim :thumbsup:

Guest Cervelo

Just so you guys know I'm well aware that a bear can be surprised! But I don't think anything is going to sneak up on a bear and break its neck without getting it's butt kicked much less an unproven, undoucumented, whatever the DNA says it is......of course I forgot biggie could have put the infra sound whammy on him first or teleported in for the kill or maybe Tracker or General took him out ninja style!!!

How bout this the bear committed suicide let's figure out how he did it!!!

Take your pick folks :)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest HairyGreek

I will freely admit, the 70's definitely wins the race in best music...

Guest Lesmore

I will freely admit, the 70's definitely wins the race in best music...

It's a well known fact that the mid to late '60's had the best music....it was known as the golden era of real fine music.

Guest HairyGreek

It's a well known fact that the mid to late '60's had the best music....it was known as the golden era of real fine music.

Are you friends with para ape? JUST kidding... :P

Once while out hiking in the ADK's (in the great 70's) I heard a 20-30 second long crash of breaking branches and a ground shaking thud that sounded like a bear falling 40 feet out of a tree. When I got to the scene there was a black bear convulsing in death at the base of the tree surrounded by broken branches.

Yup, you guessed it a bigfoot had killed the and attempted to cover up his dastardly deed with the odd sounds and "twisted" branches. And there was this bad smell .......