What Can Kill A Black Bear

Guest ecthorpe

Guest Biggie

Because the 70's were the most happening decade of all time! Those of us who got to live it...know.... ;)

I liked the 80's better personally. We were done with disco and there were lots of new types of music with music videos to boot. We upgraded from cassette tapes to cd's, we had great arcades, home gaming systems, home computers, car phones, pagers, better special effects in movies, better radios, better tv sets, better tv shows and we had vcr's to record them, plus we got rid of Carter.

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute!

We completely missed the most important part of this post...

You mean to tell us....you actually found a dead bear carcass.. in the woods?

We finally found one!

:lol:

I liked the 80's better personally. We were done with disco and there were lots of new types of music with music videos to boot. We upgraded from cassette tapes to cd's, we had great arcades, home gaming systems, home computers, car phones, pagers, better special effects in movies, better radios, better tv sets, better tv shows and we had vcr's to record them, plus we got rid of Carter.

:lol::lol: Great post, I totally agree. Music was much better. Who wouldn't love 80's hair bands

slabdog:

"Wait a minute!

We completely missed the most important part of this post...

You mean to tell us....you actually found a dead bear carcass.. in the woods?

We finally found one!"

Chalk it up! That's number one!!!!

Guest Lesmore

Are you friends with para ape? JUST kidding... :P

:blink: Para ape..para ape....doesn't sound familiar....but I've forgotten everything since the 60's. :D

It's a well known fact that the mid to late '60's had the best music....it was known as the golden era of real fine music.

It was all good, oh yes, oh yes indeed.

NS

Hey guys, let's return this thread to its original topic if you will. The current discussion would be great in campfire chat if someone would like to open a thread. :)

SSR Team

black bear hm, what kind of bear?

Black Bear.. ;)

Guest vilnoori

Hey, you beat me to it. I betcha it just fell out of a tree. It would make the best sense. They can and do fall sometimes, and if they land wrong, they are done.

SSR Team

I got a real LOL out of that exchange. Thank you. I needed that more than I realized. :lol:

It made me smile too, & i get the feeling there's gonna be a few more too.. :D

Guest HairyGreek

It made me smile too, & i get the feeling there's gonna be a few more too.. :D

Yeah, I think I better stay out of this thread. Not only did I derail it with the 70's comment, I got the same "Pizza Steve" feeling as well which was very strange as I had only found out and read (what I could find) about that discussion early yesterday. That was before my time.

Seriously though, that was like something out of a Leslie Nielsen movie...

Edited by HairyGreek

Black Bear.. ;)

Nooo, I didn't do a DNA test I only know that it was a black bear, It could have been a deformed malanistic Grizzly that escaped from the circus. And, I NEVER said I found a dead bear in the woods, I said it was ... convulsing in death ...which I see now that I should maybe have said ... convulsing towards death or at deaths cave door ... It would be pretty hard to convulse while dead.

Give me a break I was on pain meds for a kidney stone the size of a Black bears head. :o:wacko: