Guest ecthorpe

BFF Patron

Black Bear.. ;)

blue bear? ^_^

Guest HairyGreek

blue bear? ^_^

Red Bear

Two Bear

Sorry, couldn't resist. Ok, leaving for real now.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest Biggie

Give me a break I was on pain meds for a kidney stone the size of a Black bears head. :o:wacko:

Not fun. Happened to me several times. Drinking a lot of water and getting off the sodas really helps prevent them.

Wow....dicker's avy looked strikingly weird. :blink:

Guest Kane2002

It would be nice to know the overall condition of the bear. Was it skinny? Did it have internal paracites? Or it could have just died of natural causes, or perhaps it fell from a tree it was climbing. Bigfoot? Naa, since it was not eaten what would be the reason another animal would have killed it? I think natural death, maybe a heart attack.

It would be nice to know the overall condition of the bear. Was it skinny? Did it have internal paracites? Or it could have just died of natural causes, or perhaps it fell from a tree it was climbing. Bigfoot? Naa, since it was not eaten what would be the reason another animal would have killed it? I think natural death, maybe a heart attack.

The tree fall makes sense. The bear might have run into big moma BF with no sense of humor and a couple of whining kids. Wrong place at the wrong time. We seem to have two choices at this point but what could have happened..................the bear may have raided the Girl Scout's cookie trailer and 15 of the little gals held the bear and another 10 twisted its head around until it coughed up the cookies.

Back in the late 70's my older brother found a freshly killed full grown black bear in the woods behind our house. It's neck was broke and was twisted, not a mark on it and the leaf litter on the ground was barely disturbed. Does anybody have any idea what animal in Tennessee that has the power to do that.

Call Dwight Schute at the "office".

Guest Biggie

Only his avatar struck you as a tad weird ehh?

:huh:

I only saw a couple of his posts and they were uneventful. I must have missed whatever you're referring to. Snazzy hairdo he had though, ehh? hehee