Sierra gate footage?

CelticKevin

I was listening to some older podcasts and a fellow from the BFRO was on Bigfoot and Beyond talking about a fantastic, evidence laden expedition to the Sierras and touted footage. I looked up Sierra Gate footage online and the video is marked private, the BFRO ala Moneymaker isn't sharing any images, and i cant find anything about it. Even a search on here revealed nothing. Has anyone seen this footage or seen any stills?

• Upvote 1

@CelticKevin

I did bring this topic to the attention of BFF back in 2020 (see link below), but there was not much discussion or interest.

Back then, the video was still available for public view.

I watched the video and took one photo still but did not download the video.

A friend of mine downloaded the video, but when he tried to see it again last year it was unavailable.  

I don't know how YouTube works or how they can make videos unavailable after download.

One possibility on why the pulled the video is that they are trying to formally document what happened (over the two trips) by collecting all evidence, recreating what happened in the field, and keeping it private until they are ready to share these amazing experiences.

However, I don't really know why they pulled the video and yet gave that excellent interview.

Edited by Explorer
  • Upvote 1

Slightly related to the topic:  I wish BFRO still posted their expedition notes.  Really enjoyed reading them, but for some reason they no longer provide them on their website.

• 4 months later...

I just watched the footage yesterday actually. I know it is not available for everyone to watch. I don’t believe I am able to share it because of signed NDA’s

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, DarkEyes said:

I just watched the footage yesterday actually. I know it is not available for everyone to watch. I don’t believe I am able to share it because of signed NDA’s

Oh, really? How did you come to be able to view the footage and who made you sign a NDA?

Is there a link to the event that took place?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

Oh, really? How did you come to be able to view the footage and who made you sign a NDA?

I did an expedition in CA and I was sent it by the leader of the expedition. He was there when the video was shot. I had to sign NDA with the BFRO

14 minutes ago, DarkEyes said:

I did an expedition in CA and I was sent it by the leader of the expedition. He was there when the video was shot. I had to sign NDA with the BFRO

So how good is it?  

58 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

So how good is it?  

I can only speak on the CA expedition and it’s leader. I’m not sure other states expeditions and the locations they go to. 

The expedition and and leader were awesome! Great people and a great time. 

I was hoping to maybe see one thing that was unexplainable.. what I got out of the trip was soooo much more. The area was a hotbed. I saw a Sasquatch on thermal, had multiple camp visitations to our tent, multiple foot prints, eye glow(not eye shine), and something that I haven’t told anyone about just my wife, because I still don’t believe that I saw it fully. 

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Orbs and beams oh my!

Edited by bipedalist

21 hours ago, DarkEyes said:

The area was a hotbed. I saw a Sasquatch on thermal, had multiple camp visitations to our tent, multiple foot prints, eye glow(not eye shine), and something that I haven’t told anyone about just my wife, because I still don’t believe that I saw it fully. 

My daughter saw a BF at night on the edge of our yard and what struck her most was the "glowing golden eyes."  I was on a business trip and not around so I cannot speak to much else about the encounter.  Glow vs Shine is one of my top unexplained BF mysteries.  

10 hours ago, bipedalist said:

Orbs and beams oh my!

There were a lot of Orbs floating through the trees, that’s for sure. 

I knew we were going to be relatively close to the Sierra Camp location where the Sierra sounds were recorded, but I didn’t know we were going to be THAT close. We we’re about ten miles or closer from the Sierra camp location.

• Upvote 1