A Paranormal Proposition

Bonehead74

That is a very good idea, Gail! I think they have been trying to make game cams quieter, but they may not have thought about noises they may be making that are out of our range of hearing.

Bigfoot may hear frequencies that we don't.

Pretty sure they are aware of us long before we are even within visual range.

I find the shows kinda humorous in that they act as if these are just dumb animals.

I find the PG film to be a good example to use here (assuming Patty is real there) as I most certainly

do. The casual stride tells me from a behavioral observation... This is a creature not particularly concerned

about your horses, camera or rifles as she just strolls away into the distance. In fact there is an almost

bored sneer I seem to recall MK Davis capturing in his most excellent GIF mastering.I would reiterate these

are my observations based on how my perceptions have evolved through the years and coupled with my own experiences.

In fact I always got the sense it was Patty in control there.. not P & G ... lol .. others may catch my drift here ;)

Anyhoo great points brought up... me thinks

Guest para ape

Brilliantly put. You have to discount with solid proof that Bigfoot is F&B before you can do much more than consider that the creature itself is paranormal.

Paranormal experiences that people have had with these creatures may be anectdotal but there are so many reports of such things that there is definitely something to them.I don't doubt them at all because if bigfoot is a supernatural being it would certainly be capable of such things. ^_^

Para Ape- You might enjoy another forum called The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) . They have a lovely section on Cryptozoology and the bigfoot section needs someone over there stat to liven things up. Do me a favor though, if you join, don't mention that I referred you. Thanks-Jodie