What is it (hint not a BF), but would love some rational thought

NCBFr

NC BFr...from what I've heard those two crosses are about as dog like as one might find in a feline. Myself, I'm a die-hard caracal fan, so that would be my cross...I mean who doesnt love a good well-tufted cat ear, right?

As for the black cat, I'm thinking the jagarundi and Margay the best and most likely candidates due to their more gracile form and long tail. 

This brings to mind back when I used to breed Abyssinian cats. My male was in the neighbors front yard, and the neighbors on the other side called the police saying they saw a cougar in the neighbors yard. Now, mind yas, abbies aren't especially large cats, it anything they're generally "not large" cats, yet all it took was one  misperception and all of a sudden at least one of them became a mountain lion! 

Edited by guyzonthropus

Hard to say whether a Jaguarundi would migrate further than Texas but I guess stranger things have happened.  Like most every other species of wildlife,...they use to be more abundant..... and consequently,...seen a little more often in Texas....I'd say very rarely now.  There is a black variation.  This is one possibility, though not usually out and about in daylight                                                                                   https://animalia.bio/jaguarundi

norseman......thanks for that TikTok posted....awesome!  What a beautiful creature

Edited by WildHairyMan

• 4 weeks later...